My hero Michael

Daryll748

Proud Member
“My Hero Michael”
Written by Daz

sweetpureInnocent_zps46006fe1.jpg

"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."

This is a MICHAELIZED thread, inspired by a fellow writer, Jude Ling. I admit she writes wonderful blogs that give me the inspiration, pride and courage to spill my love about the man here too. I feel like Michael has 'chosen' us to upholds his legacy of healing. Changing things for the better, begins with US! Otherwise, no change will occur!

"I'm just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarrass easily."

I always think it's a pity that some people ONLY see the FAKE image of Michael that the MEDIA only showed you. I feel blessed I was able to MEET and SEE the REAL human being behind all the controversy and sensation that the world created around Michael.

"They did it to try and belittle me, to try and to take away my pride. But I went through the whole system with them. And at the end, I - I wanted the public to know that I was okay, even though I was hurting. "

I know people CLAIM Michael is DIFFERENT. Wouldn't you be if you were on stage at 5? Kicked to stardom at only 11? Michael's childhood was stolen by Hollywood. Can you even imagine how he grew up? Maybe, you just don't care but you still LOVE and ENJOY his music and MARVEL at his performances?

"And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I'd see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead."

I wish people would just for once see through all the fame and fortune and 'realize' what 'sacrifice' that artists make to give US happiness and escapism from our 'boring' lives. I don't ask for pity, never my intention! Just RESPECT and CONSIDERING that artists 'throw' their own life down the gutter just to ENTERTAIN us and show us that there is MORE to life than this. They should EARN our RESPECT!

"It's a complete lie, why do people buy these papers? It's not the truth I'm here to say. You know, don't judge a person, do not pass judgement, unless you have talked to them one on one. I don't care what the story is, do not judge them because it is a lie. "

Talents come with sacrifices, I know but why DESTROY the very thing that gives you joy and escapism? This I would never understand.

"People write negatives things, cause they feel that's what sells. Good news to them, doesn't sell."

Indeed, if we dare to stand out from the crowd, we can learn and change the world for the better. Be that PIONEER in being YOURSELF! This is what Michael taught me!

"Just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel."

Quotes taken from brainyquote on Michael Jackson.

With L.O.V.E,
Daz.

Back