My questions on the allegations

MykelTheSuperfan

Ultimate Bad era fan
Country
Canada
I know for a fact that these perjurers are lying and Dan (g)reed is making noise and the journalists who believe the lies are quite gullible but I do have some questions:

. I have watched the full CBS interview of Wade and James but I haven't seen the mockumentary because I am too young but does that make me biased? (Like Dan would say) (Edit: I have also read an interview on the guardian and I have scrolled through the transcript of leaving Neverland on vindicating MJ so please tell me if that counts?)

.is there any other justification why Michael had sleepovers and also why this can not be treated as absolute proof that he was a abuser?

.if I watched the mockumentary would I completely turn against MJ and if I did how I could go back to remembering the facts?

. Is there any sort of proof that Michael is innocent that may root from propaganda?

.Will the money on GoFundMe will be properly used for the real documentary?

These are a lot of hard questions to answer but it was making me overthink and so if you also have any of your own questions please comment it down below

Last edited:
Hi.

1. No. They are full of crap wherever they talk, and the film is full of lies anyway.

2. The sleepovers thing was blown out of proportion hugely, and was never a case of MJ luring children into his bed specifically. Many times people passed out on the bed, including Mac Culkin's father.

3. Michael's innocence on each accusation is clear, and based on the facts of the accusation and the facts of the criminal investigations. No propaganda.

4. Yes, we can trust Taj's efforts. Also check out Jin's Trial by Media documentary GoFundMe.

I know for a fact that these perjurers are lying and Dan (g)reed is making noise and the journalists who believe the lies are quite gullible but I do have some questions:

I have watched the full CBS interview of Wade and James but I haven't seen the mockumentary because I am too young but does that make me biased?
Maybe to some people. But the same could be said for people who then don't watch Square One or who take the documentary at face value after multiple inaccuracies were identified in it. The same could be said for the people who don't read court transcripts, or who don't listen to the people named in LN who actually vehemently oppose the claims in it (such as Brett Barnes). If it helps, I am definitely old enough to watch LN, but I have chosen not to. It is unlikely I ever will.

.is there any other justification why Michael had sleepovers and also why this can not be treated as absolute proof that he was a abuser?
As was mentioned above, I believe the sleepover thing was highly overblown. From my understanding, this wasn't a constant or regular occurrence with anyone. It is also my understanding that a large amount of time, other adults were present because Michael's bedroom was two stories and like the size of a condo. So my understanding is that it was a casual space people spent time. It was not something he intentionally sought out, but rather something that resulted from his closeness to the families in question.

For what it's worth, I used to find the sleepovers weird and I guess on some level they can be viewed that way. But since looking into all of this, I actually recalled that when I was a child I had a female caretaker (not a nanny...just a family friend) and I used to beg to sleepover at her house and I only wanted to sleep with her, in her bed. I had no interest in guest rooms. My parents were fine with it, she was fine with it, I was happy. No weirdness at all. This happened many times when I was a child, because I was the only one of my siblings who was extremely close to her, even though we all hung out. The main difference is in MJ's case is that he was a man.

.if I watched the mockumentary would I completely turn against MJ and if I did how I could go back to remembering the facts?
There is really no way of knowing what it would do to you to watch it. But it's important to keep in mind that ALL media uses certain tactics to illicit emotional responses from their viewers. The goal in the case of most, if not all, communication is to persuade. So it's important to look at what tactics are being used to persuade. If there are no ways to back up claims whatsoever, then the narrative will typically lean heavily into appealing to your emotion, rather than your intellect. I am not someone who thinks there is anything inherently wrong with appealing to emotion, but if that is ALL you do, then it is likely due to a lack of true evidence that would appeal to intellect (which is what has been consistently found when it comes to LN). If you choose to watch LN, keep in mind that their primary evidence is stories from two people, which include a lot of misinformation that has been disproven with hard evidence (such as dates, building permits, etc).

. Is there any sort of proof that Michael is innocent that may root from propaganda?
You mean propaganda trying to convince us of Michael's innocence? There will always be people who try to manipulate stories, data, images/videos, etc to push a narrative they want. So surely there is some content out there in Michael's defense that may not be entirely factual either. HOWEVER, the thing to keep in mind in this case is that Michael spent his entire life fighting propaganda against him. There is absolutely proof of that. Media manipulation cannot be denied at all in his case. So the amount of propaganda against MJ is almost incalculable. And the root of that is not some conspiracy theory, but just the undeniable fact that as the most famous person in the world, there was and still is A LOT of money to be made off of his name.

The most important thing to remember is that, in Michael's case, facts really do support his innocence. Facts that not only discredit LN, but the other allegations from when he was alive.

Will the money on GoFundMe will be properly used for the real documentary?
Presumably. Taj seems extremely committed to his uncle's legacy. I have had my doubts at times. I've never thought that Taj is pocketing the money, or anything like that. But that maybe it's just not possible to complete this project. Maybe it's too big. Maybe there are other obstacles with the estate. Who knows. That's a feeling I've had occasionally. But I can also see Taj intentionally holding back on updates in order to preserve the narrative and not let anything "leak" that can be misrepresented by the media.

If it helps, the MJCast podcast has done a few different LN round table discussions where they discuss a lot of this at length. I found these episodes to be extremely helpful resources for me.

I also really liked this article by Joe Vogel who is a professor who has written multiple books about Michael over the years:

Hi.

1. No. They are full of crap wherever they talk, and the film is full of lies anyway.

2. The sleepovers thing was blown out of proportion hugely, and was never a case of MJ luring children into his bed specifically. Many times people passed out on the bed, including Mac Culkin's father.

3. Michael's innocence on each accusation is clear, and based on the facts of the accusation and the facts of the criminal investigations. No propaganda.

4. Yes, we can trust Taj's efforts. Also check out Jin's Trial by Media documentary GoFundMe.

About the sleep overs, the kids passed out because they were tired not because of sexual exhaustion or alcohol. Just to make this clear. šŸ˜‡

. I have watched the full CBS interview of Wade and James but I haven't seen the mockumentary because I am too young but does that make me biased? (Like Dan would say) (Edit: I have also read an interview on the guardian and I have scrolled through the transcript of leaving Neverland on vindicating MJ so please tell me if that counts?)

.Will the money on GoFundMe will be properly used for the real documentary?

These are a lot of hard questions to answer but it was making me overthink and so if you also have any of your own questions please comment it down below
1. the view of the sleepovers is in the eye of the beholder, it can't be absolute proof. Behavior out of the norm does not necessarily mean criminal activity.

2. If you watched the movie, I could not tell you what you would think because I don't know what you already know. That said, they bare no proof of any claim - just uncorroborated stories, stories which have several holes and contradictions. The proof that they are lying is out there.

3. There's always propaganda with any side of a large known story. That doesn't mean he isn't innocent.

4. The GoFundMe is going to a real docuseries.

3. You can't prove someone's innocence, the same way as you cannot prove that something does NOT exist. That's a basic rule in logic, science, law s (at least in the countries that I know) ... https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/logicalfallacies/Proving-Non-Existence
It's up to the people who claim something to prove it; as a result, it's up to the accusers to prove guilt, not the other way around.
The closest things for me are the facts that discredit the accusers: recordings of Chandler's father, documentaries and report and the Arvizo family behaviours, Wade Robson changing story...

1. I've been part of scout movement in my youth and I've been used to seeing people of various ages sleep in the same places... So, I've never been shocked about the sleepovers, people can just be in the same place, possibly have some chat and then just sleep totally separately, nothing really special about that. It all depends what happened there, the sleepovers themselves were no proof.

Dan (g)reed

I'm not convinced that it's necessary or useful to insult people we don't agree with. It's even possible Dan Reed actually believe that all of that is true (I haven't watched many of his interviews so I have no opinion on this.)

Last edited:
Back