Naomi Campbell opens up about her close relationship with Michael Jackson

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$240.00
Naomi Campbell opens up about her close relationship with Michael Jackson and his family and shares her take on his tragic death.

http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-ha...ichael-Jackson
http://www.hulu.com/watch/605240

tumblr_miyfruZuWI1qb07v0o1_400.gif

tumblr_mme3ozJ3Ke1rq605oo1_250.gif

Unfortunately these vids are not available in my country.
Can anybody tell what she is talking about Mike ?!?

Perhaps somebody will post it on youtube...as for now I can't find something.

Nevertheless I love "In the closet"...especially the Making of :cheeky:

Last edited:
I can't watch the videos either, but this is what a fan wrote about it on LSA:

Andy Cohen (the host) asks her if they were still friends and if she was in contact with him in the last years of his life. She says of course, she saw him basically every time she was in LA. She also talked about how they were in contact at the time of his death, because of the shows being in England.

She also said he was an amazing father and that she thought he without a doubt going to complete the This Is It tour.

She was also askes if they were ever in a romantic relationship with each other and she said no.

I can't watch the videos either, but this is what a fan wrote about it on LSA:

she saw him basically every time she was in LA. She also talked about how they were in contact at the time of his death, because of the shows being in England.

I'm surprised :unsure: ... Many have turned away from Michael and they were years without talking to him.
www.MessenTools.com-34%20pensativo.gif

I don't understand why people always have to ask the women Michael was friends with, if they were ever in a relationship with him. What difference does it make? If they were, they were. If they weren't, they weren't. It's nobody's business.

I don't think so. I think that's very private and personal. And just as you would never ask a person how old they are or how much they weigh, I think you should never ask a person who they've been in relationships with and ask personal questions about those relationships.

I don't think so. I think that's very private and personal. And just as you would never ask a person how old they are or how much they weigh, I think you should never ask a person who they've been in relationships with and ask personal questions about those relationships.

I wouldn't ask anyone how much they weight ....but to ask how old/young someone is, or even ask about a relation isn't that bad is it? I mean things like this are not meant to be a secret.
I would not have problems if anyone would ask me things like this

If it was somebody I know well, I wouldn't mind asking. But I would never ask Michael, or somebody who knew him. He liked to keep that stuff private and for as much of his life was in the tabloids, he certainly deserved to keep a few details of his life private.

Back