Need your help! Must watch this video!! :)

mjlovergurl003

Proud Member
Hey Everyone. I haven't been here in a while but I need your help along with some Michael fans on Facebook. This girl Tracey Newton is a huge fan and ever since this nonsense with Wade Robson came out she started this facebook group Michael Jackson Fans Against Wade Robson's Supporters Group . Ever since she started it This moron named Mike Parr started another group only its a support Wade Robson group along with other victims of MJ. This guy has done NOTHING but harass, threaten, and steal the identities of fans on this page and Facebook has done NOTHING about it. He has been buying likes on facebook which we believe are just him with fake accounts and its saying if he reaches this certain amount of likes he will give away a Playstation 3. That is a violation of facebook terms. and nothing has been done about it. Youtube has also done nothing with comments he has left on their page also. another moron Alfonso Xavier Urroz -Mendoza who is also doing pretty much the same at Mike only this guy posted a horrible comment to a fan and wished rape and murder on her. That comment was reported and finally removed by Facebook but he is still one who needs to be taken down. Now the video I have posted about is from a fan named Matt Constantino. who posts videos that present nothing but FACTS about everything to do with Michael and any allegations he had to face. Including Wade's. Now this one he posted yesterday and its only 6 mins long but this will bring a lot of information about what is going on with these idiots. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js8mqHLNI10 please watch and share this video as much as you can. Also I brought up the idea in this group to inform the Estate of this whole situation since its has to with Michael and his Fans. so far the reaction I had was very good. fans seems to think it was a great idea. so I believe that is what we are going to. Anyone where who wants to join this group please feel free to if you want to know anything or more of what is going on. Do what you guys can to get these Idiots of off Facebook and Youtube. Thank you for reading this and I hope we can do something about this. :)

could someone translate the video in french? Please

You should've written so called victims... although the only one who can be considered victim here is and was Michael

Back