NES Classic Edition coming out November

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
Remember the NES console in the mid 80's?

Well great news, Nintendo announced last month that they're releasing NES Classic Edition in November, pre-package with just 30 NES games included, new controller like the old classic controller and the console itself is a smaller size of the actual size. Retail price of the console is $60.00

[YOUTUBE]R1xluZR4AA0[/YOUTUBE]

I would love to get that!

I think I might get this for my little nephews. They might really like this. Now if this came with all 4 Dragon Warrior games I would definitely get it for myself as well. Because I remember Dragon Warrior was my most favourite game to play on the NES. Well that and Mario 3. Thankfully I have the Dragon Warrior games for my iPad and for my 3ds now.

I am torn between getting this or one of those 3rd party multi counsels. If this had donkey kong country It would be a 'go' for me.. But they have these 3rd party systems for the same price that allows you to play Nintendo, super Nintendo, and sega games.. Yes you'd have to buy the games but you can play WHICH games you want..

IDK which to go!

I'm not gonna be able to get that for Christmas. It went "sold out" pretty quick even after when it's up for pre-sale. I even checked a couple of places like Wal-Mart, BestBuy and EB Games and they're not there. So no NES Classic Edition.

Boo! Curse you!!!

Back