Never can say goodbye -the story of one fan

Oh God... I've got tears all over my face. As I was reading your story, I could feel the pain that you felt when you found out the bad news. It was like the whole world stop at that moment, right? :( I remember feeling nothing but pain and loneliness. I also think that now he's even more a part of me than before. I've learned so much in these past months, eventhough there are days which I would rather disappear from this planet, there are others which I can feel Michael's presence inside me. It's weird but it's true. I am this person because of him. He has "made" me in some way.
And like Peter Pan said "Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting." I'm not going to say goodbye to Michael, never, 'cause he hasn't gone. As long as we are here to spread his message of L.O.V.E. to others, he won't be gone.
Thank you for sharing your story, I've really felt it. Hugs.

Thank you for your kind comments, and I'm sorry I made you cry! :better: Writing the story was really difficult but I knew I had to get it ouf my system and be honest about everything. It's almost like Michael himself was pushing me from the other side to put my feelings down on paper and I just obliged! I also knew I wasn't the only one with these emotions and so I wanted to share how something good has come out of this long process. Michael's a part of all of us and my story's just one of many about how influential this one person really was. :)

I'm speechless. That was sooooooo beautiful to read! You're right, it's so unbelieveably hard to say goodbye to Michael because he was more than just a normal human being. He brought love, hope, peace, and happiness to everybody! He may no longer be here on this earth standing on his own two feet, but his spirit will NEVER go away.

I just want to hug you right now. ((((hugs)))) Thank you for writing this...

That was so beautiful! You have me in tears right now...but thank you! I needed to read something like that. Ive been thinking of him all day.

Back