New Footage of Michael from New Brooke Shields Documentary!

saw him too. at first it seemed very cute) Then for some reason I thought: Why does Michael look a little unnatural, like in "animated" photos processed by AI? And how could he convey such a message at that time?

doesn't it seem a bit unnatural to you? And the glare of light in the pupils does not change, although the gaze changes direction ... ) I don't know why I'm so curious)

Last edited:
doesn't it seem a bit unnatural to you? And the glare of light in the pupils does not change, although the gaze changes direction ... I don’t know why it hurt me so much)))
The lights didn't move though. Lol. Why would they move in a reflection?

))) This is just an assumption. I don't know, I think something must change in the eyes. But it just seems to me that this video seemed strange.🤔

saw him too. at first it seemed very cute) Then for some reason I thought: Why does Michael look a little unnatural, like in "animated" photos processed by AI? And how could he convey such a message at that time?
He does seem a little unnatural..

Its possible that they used AI to make the quality "better" for the documentary. That is zoomed too.

lmao i come back and i'm just wondering, am i the only one who doesn't get a weird vibe from the video?? 😭 😭

AI is really just making us question everything lmao

lmao i come back and i'm just wondering, am i the only one who doesn't get a weird vibe from the video?? 😭
oh no))) those who think that the video is normal most. Otherwise, they would have written about doubts. I saw the discussion elsewhere. And those who decided that there is something strange, only 5 people out of about 40) But there is not a word about AI. It just seemed to me) And probably this is not such an interesting topic for discussion ...

oh no))) those who think that the video is normal most. Otherwise, they would have written about doubts. I saw the discussion elsewhere. And those who decided that there is something strange, only 5 people out of about 40) But there is not a word about AI. It just seemed to me) And probably this is not such an interesting topic for discussion ...
Off topic, but what are all the parentheses for?

it's like a smiley only faster. It's good that you asked.
And how is anyone supposed to know the meaning of this? I thought your keyboard was broken!

And how is anyone supposed to know the meaning of this? I thought your keyboard was broken!
Absolutely fair remark. I used this all the time before and did not realize that this is not accepted everywhere, I apologize. Here on the forum, I often make mistakes, but still I believe that I will learn how to do it right. Thanks for pointing out and posting what you don't understand. Keyboard is ok 😀

It's a bit odd, I don't know why but something seems off about it. Reminds me of that small video in the leaving neverland documentary. That one looked edited, as does this

It looks like one of those videos that you can make art talk & sing with. It's something about it that's off for sure!

Like so many other women, she was sexually assaulted. Poor girl.
Damien Shields should interview Brooke Shields.

Last edited:
Back