New ITV documentary

knigofpop

Proud Member
ITV Goes ‘Searching For Michael Jackson’s Zoo’

ITV is to go Searching for Michael Jackson’s Zoo in a feature documentary examining the fate of the exotic animals kept at his Neverland ranch. EastEnders star Ross Kemp is hosting the show about the private zoo that at its peak contained 124 exotic animals including zebras, giraffes, elephants, lions, tigers and Jackson’s famous pet chimpanzee Bubbles. Following Jackson’s death in 2009, the zoo was dismantled and the animals dispersed, and the show seeks to answer the question of where they ended up. The doc is being co-produced by UK indies Rare TV and Freshwater Films. “To the outside world, Bubbles the chimp was one of Michael Jackson’s closest companions,” said Rare TV CEO Alexander Gardiner. “The truth is much darker, as Ross Kemp reveals in this compelling but troubling documentary.”

Of course, unless the truth is compelling, troubling, shocking, how are they going to sell anything and make money. I don't know why people keep digging into these things.

Many of his animals did not do well after they were taken from the property... It's sad

I’ll keep an open mind until I see this as I’m a big fan of Ross Kemps docs but that press release doesn’t sound good. Ugh.

Back