New Michael Jackson Documentary About 2005 Child Molestation and Conspiracy Trial, from A&E

Oh wow, my bad. I genuinely had no idea. Last year once he started tweeting and writing articles in favor of Michael I really thought he was one of us.

You know its B.S when it says "my parents were using me" the father david actually supported mj and wanted to be a defence witness as janet had accused him of the same things.

Yeah unless he means mother Arvizo?
Thats what I was thinking. We already know how manipulating she was. Since we cant really prove that post we can only take it with grain of salt (although I doubt someone would make that specific story up).

If this upcoming doc is fair and includes Gavin I would be interested if if he actually comes clean or corroborate's this forum post at all. I wont hold my breath on it though.

In the 93 doc we heard from the woman who claimed she heard Jordan say he didnt beleive Michael could harm children.

Its time these grown men come out and tell the truth.

Then he would have said my mother ? Only.? he wont change his spots. Look how he lied for star in his domestic abuse trial.

Then he would have said my mother ? Only.? he wont change his spots. Look how he lied for star in his domestic abuse trial.

good point but also - mother vs father arvizo is a crucial detail for MJ fans who know the case inside out

to an outsider they probably dont know the ins and outs

I don't know how to feel about this. i just hope and pray that it will be good. we really don't need another leaving neverland 2.0.... ugh. :(

i just hope it will be good. that's all i hope for and that's pretty much we all can do.

i hope Michael family and estate keep an eye on this.

Last edited:
I dunno, but I think if it was a simple hit piece they wouldn't be any involvement from people like Tom Mesereau. On the other side, why bring Dimond into it? She's not a side in the case and was only involved because she was the loudest and most persistent out of all the vultures that wanted to build career out of smearing the name of an innocent man.
My theory is, they saw how bad the aftermatch of LN was and decided to try a differen approach, one that wouldn't insult the intelligence of the viewer that much. The documentary will muddy the waters, so the main message, instead of a definite "he was a paedophile", will be "we may never know, it's very suspicious though". All those that believed lies of LN will stick to ther beliefs since it will not challenge their view and those that read into 2005 case will have a hard time disputing it because hey, some pro-MJ people are involved so it's "objective". Maybe I'm too pessimistic, but I have a hard time imagining a major american media outlet releasing a documentary that would throughly go through the trial that they cevered in such a despicable way.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. Someone should inform the Estate or the Jackson family about this. I can't trust this one. Let's keep our eye out on this one...

They already know. T Mez was interviewed and Taj has spoken about it

I think this came up in the LN thread (if I find it ill post)
Edit :
pics of m

If this is true then the BEST thing for Gavin to do would be to come out and publicly declare he was being used and the allegations aren't true. BUT that would mean throwing his own mother under the buss I guess.

Back