NEW | Michael Jackson Memoir: The Lost Tapes

The 'bonus content' for the newest episode has been removed due to the re-uploads of Say Say Say.

The only way to access any future demos this person has is through joining the 'titanium' level of membership for the YouTube channel, which costs £44.99 per month.

The 'bonus content' for the newest episode has been removed due to the re-uploads of Say Say Say.

The only way to access any future demos this person has is through joining the 'titanium' level of membership for the YouTube channel, which costs £44.99 per month.
Where'd you see this?

They're annoyed other people re uploaded it and are now trying to profit off of it. Hilarious.

cIpLxPLn_o.png

Why? What's justifiable about trying to charge people 50 dollars to hear a demo that you don't own and didn't produce?
The cost is way too high lol. But honestly, I get why it'd bug them to see all those big accounts reposting their stuff without even giving credit. They should've seen that coming, you can tell they had no clue how much fans loves those unreleased demos.

Plus I don't think it's so different from people who auction them off tbh

The cost is way too high lol. But honestly, I get why it'd bug them to see all those big accounts reposting their stuff without even giving credit. They should've seen that coming, you can tell they had no clue how much fans loves those unreleased demos.

Plus I don't think it's so different from people who auction them off tbh
I mean, like you said, it's kinda obvious it would be posted elsewhere, also it's not something they produced so being annoyed at that and trying charge because of it just reeks of a weird need for unwarranted compensation.

Also I do not think people auctioning stuff off is a good thing, either, really

Last edited:
They better be planning to give us some good stuff for them to think that price is justified lol

So, the channel decided to make money from the videos. You have to pay to watch it as channel member.

Does anyone have the premium subscription or know of someone who has it? The owner of the channel said they'd be sharing more songs and since there's supposed to be new episodes coming out every Wednesday we might get another demo tomorrow.

Edit: Nvm a new episode came out literally minutes ago lol.
According to the description the person will be uploading a MJ/Freddie duet soon, maybe a demo of State Of Shock? Wouldn't make sense for them to upload a demo that has already leaked so perhaps it's a demo with a new vocal take or even the song Victory?

Last edited:
"Later, MJ talks about Queen front man Freddie Mercury and the duet they recorded together. He recorded some tunes with him - but told him Mick would be on State Of Shock instead, which Freddy understood.

(The MJ/ Freddie duet - will be soon available asMember's ONLY content)"

"Later, MJ talks about Queen front man Freddie Mercury and the duet they recorded together. He recorded some tunes with him - but told him Mick would be on State Of Shock instead, which Freddy understood.

Holy shit, the song Victory will finally be unveiled?

Didn't Freddie's demo of State Of Shock leak 20+ years ago? Wouldn't make sense for them to share an old leak and expect people to pay 60$ for it. Maybe it's a demo with a new vocal take or even the song Victory? It'd be too good to be true but here's hoping lol

I'm definitely betting it's either gonna be the song "Victory w/ Freddie" or a work tape of State of Shock w/Freddie
It'd be interesting too if it was the mix of There Must Be More To Life Than This that Brian May liked the most but was rejected by the estate. But a work tape of State Of Shock is probably the most likely yeah.

Definitely not Victory. It will be a State of Shock demo take i guess

despite my dislike for the song, I really appreciated the insight into ‘state of shock’. I always knew it was co-written by a twelve year old. I’m surprised to learn that it was michael who reached out to mick jagger. I’m also surprised that he was responsible for the tone of the lyrics shifting into what they became. a little disturbed to be honest..

it’s clearly a song that he was proud of but the sounds of it, so I’m happy for him. makes me question even more why there wasn’t a video for it.

I can agree with their choice, but damn, Beano had to remove his mix which was great.
They don't seem to work for or with the estate so they allegedly don't own any of the rights to whatever they leak so the subscription is very likely illegal.

Didn't Freddie's demo of State Of Shock leak 20+ years ago? Wouldn't make sense for them to share an old leak and expect people to pay 60$ for it. Maybe it's a demo with a new vocal take or even the song Victory? It'd be too good to be true but here's hoping lol
An alternate vocal take has already leaked and posted by Nick

Back