"New Michael " LATimes

> Is she talking about how Michael smelled? I know everyone who mets Michael talks about how good he smells.

He was such a great father that his kids were super fans. He wanted to do this for his kids and his fans. He wanted to spread his message of world unity and environmental responsibility. He thought the whole King of Pop thing was silly. Michael was compassionte, humble, and at the same time driven and a born leader and one of the best people you could ever meet. I can't understand why he is gone and so many other shallow, self centered entertainers are left. His concerts would have changed the world. I hope his movie will do the same. This article really got to me. Damn.
What bothers me is that the media wanted to paint him as a bad parent. Foxsnews, just 3 weeks before his death, said MIchael was one of the worst parents. I am glad he is gettting his dues.

This article is filled with so much to comment on I don't even know where to begin.

lol@ Mike's "fragrance". Fans have been talking abuot that foreva.

And true that Terrell. We all know the media's full of it though. Nobody in their right mind would call Mike anything but a loving father.

Alot of the information coming out is just a bunch of PR for the film. Now they have to admit concerns about his health or they will look like fools cuz the film will contradict them if they don't. I trust that Payne was looking out for him, though. But with the others they all had alot riding on this so I'm not too sure. "The road to hell was paved with good intentions"

Back