New MJ content (Possibility)

Sorry but until mkgenie says this or nothing is happening not buying it.
No disrespect but many people have been wrong before.
Mkgenie is hardly that. If at all

I hope you guys like maymays.

7zeL00O.jpg

Oh, noooo :eek: next you gonna say is that there is no.............................................magic either? 🥺

But, but, butttt 😿 I was told by the M&Ms peeps that he does exists 🎅 and I almost fainted at the mere thought of making his acquaintance 😸

I really don‘t think there will be a new single but prince85 (the producer of The Weeknd) postet a story on Instagram 3 hours ago and the beat really remembered me of throwing your life away. Can somebody listen to the story and tell me that I‘m wrong?

Weeknd's last single was released in August, and peaked at #6 - no word yet on album release date yet. How many singles do albums get these days before release?

According to a Billboard Magazine article dated October 5th, Weeknd's new album is done....but no release date set. I personally love The Weeknd and would love to hear something done with him and 1 of Michael's unreleased songs.

Pop you got good taste , I got a feeling some people are going to eat their words. Hope you enjoy them! 😉

So now is 100% confirmed that there isn't any
The Weeknd and MJ duet in any further time🤷🏻‍♂️
The Weeknd's new era is swiftly approaching. On Tuesday (Oct. 19), the "Blinding Lights" singer teased his followers with a brief snippet of a new song titled "Moth to a Flame" in collaboration with electronic supergroup Swedish House Mafia, which he promised to be out sometime "this week."

I doubt it’s happening now but this doesn’t confirm that - just says that the next single is the Swedish House collab.

I doubt it’s happening now but this doesn’t confirm that - just says that the next single is the Swedish House collab.
Which will be a part of their album not his.

Edit: According to Billboard it is still unclear whether the collab will appear on The Dawn or on the upcoming Swedish House Mafia album.

How does that 100% confirm that the collab isn’t happening? The Weeknd himself said there would be some interesting features coming out before the album. Features, plural.

Back