New MJ content (Possibility)

That's a possiblity, currently there are shortages, and that's only the beginning, by ten years we won't be able to have vinyls anymore, unless we find something sustainable to create new ones.

Idk what's going, there're reports Prince' 30th Anniversary release of Diamond & Pearls being postponed, too.

Maybe they are trying the MJ Estate strategy.
Idk what's going, there're reports Prince' 30th Anniversary release of Diamond & Pearls being postponed, too.
they are all scared of Adele releasing new music. You figure she will have 2 or 3 hit singles. So, might want to postpone for 6 -8 months 😂. Release something already, what a joke smfh.

This whole thing was a bit of a bummer 😆

I know The Estate never mentioned anything about a song release, but still - all the smoke and talk got me hyped anyway.
But it sure was fun to be a little hyped over new MJ material again, so I'm not really disappointed, though I really had hoped we would get something this year.

Dit hele gebeuren viel een beetje tegen 😆

Ik weet dat The Estate nooit iets heeft gezegd over het uitbrengen van een nummer, maar toch - van alle rook en gepraat raakte ik hoe dan ook gehyped.
Maar het was zeker leuk om weer een beetje hyped te zijn over nieuw MJ-materiaal, dus ik ben niet echt teleurgesteld, hoewel ik echt had gehoopt dat we dit jaar iets zouden krijgen.
Exactly My thoughts❤️

This whole thing was a bit of a bummer 😆

I know The Estate never mentioned anything about a song release, but still - all the smoke and talk got me hyped anyway.
But it sure was fun to be a little hyped over new MJ material again, so I'm not really disappointed, though I really had hoped we would get something this year.
It was nice to get excited again, looking for clues etc even if nothing has happened. Much better than constant LN court case talk that has swamped everyone for 2 years now!!

It was nice to get excited again, looking for clues etc even if nothing has happened. Much better than constant LN court case talk that has swamped everyone for 2 years now!!
Exactly. - I know some say we should never get hyped og exited without confirmation from SONY/The Estate - but I actually enjoyed it.
Nice to be happy and exited rather than discussing courts cases, LN and negative stuff.

Guessing songs, collaborations etc. was fun. I do not regret any of it - even though there (apparently) never was any plans for a release. :)

I get if this was leaked in the 1980s why people would think it real.

But this is meant to look like it's on a typewriter. Look at that font! It's just using what song lists used to look like in the 1980s/1990s at record companies. Who uses that today, let alone prints it for someone to snap a picture haha!

I get if this was leaked in the 1980s why people would think it real.

But this is meant to look like it's on a typewriter. Look at that font! It's just using what song lists used to look like in the 1980s/1990s at record companies. Who uses that today, let alone prints it for someone to snap a picture haha!

What are you reffering to? - Could you share the picture?

I assume Zippy meant this one

El-OXof2-W0-AMR5-Cj.jpg

guys, you hurt yourself for nothing, do like me, do not wait for anything and you will not be disappointed.

Well… dangerous 30 vinyl… that’s it? No bonus ? No concert?

Why aren't we celebrating, hyping and discussing the Dangerous 30 release?

LOL! Pathetic as always

Because it’s only the album without any bonuses or concert stuff… it’s just a re-release of the album.. nothing more

Why aren't we celebrating, hyping and discussing the Dangerous 30 release?

LOL! Pathetic as always
It's just a re-release of the album, with a red vinyl. You guys are pathetic for supporting it. We could support the album celebration, without the re-release. Typical lousy estate, and yall are the ones hyping it up, AS ALWAYS. (I knew we weren't getting any surprises, I was just pointing out what they did) And of course, there will be some 🤪 fans, to buy this crazy stuff (and probably some are in this community themselves).

Last edited:
Because it’s only the album without any bonuses or concert stuff… it’s just a re-release of the album.. nothing more
Yeah, this time there's no accompanying merchandise. *sniffs deeply*

I'm not sure how many more times I can buy the Dangerous album. I probably have like 8 copies of it. It has been released twice on vinyl in the last 6 years and now it will have a third vinyl. I wish there was something new.

It’s a bummer for sure, but there was never an official announcement for D30, or even any credible rumors, so it’s not like I had any expectations for it. Plus, I’m honestly bored of these corny anniversary reissues. Just do what McCartney’s been doing and choose an album to celebrate every now and again. (Just… not Thriller. Please. I’m not buying Thriller again.)

It’s a bummer for sure, but there was never an official announcement for D30, or even any credible rumors, so it’s not like I had any expectations for it. Plus, I’m honestly bored of these corny anniversary reissues. Just do what McCartney’s been doing and choose an album to celebrate every now and again. (Just… not Thriller. Please. I’m not buying Thriller again.)

Actually Branca himself said in 2016 that they didn't release Dangerous 25 because they really want to focus on Dangerous 30th... there we are.
Same as they said in 2017 they want to release Ghosts and Thriller 3D in 2018... there we were..

It would not be a good idea to release an anniversary edition of the 'HIStory' album, after the airing of the 'Leaving Neverland' documentary.

The reason is that such a 'HIStory' anniversary album release would act as a reminder for those allegations against him.

The 'Invincible' album seems to have potential for a future anniversary release because of its bonus outtakes.

The 'Invincible' era was an era that its unheard outtakes were generally better than the songs that made that album, so such a release would attract not only old fans but also it would create new fans.

It would not be a good idea to release an anniversary edition of the 'HIStory' album, after the airing of the 'Leaving Neverland' documentary.

The reason is that such a 'HIStory' anniversary album release would act as a reminder for those allegations against him.

The 'Invincible' album seems to have potential for a future anniversary release because of its bonus outtakes.

The 'Invincible' era was an era that its unheard outtakes were generally better than the songs that made that album, so such a release would attract not only old fans but also it would create new fans.

how do you know that the outtakes are better? have you heard the ones which aren't released yet?

Back