New rare footage of michael rehearsing after pepsi accident some dance moves

Lupus is not a "skin disease". It does however have a huge affect on the body, it attacks the body, so it definitely does have something to do with how he moved

Ah sorry it's not a skin disease, but I don't think that have an impact on Michael body

Ah sorry it's not a skin disease, but I don't think that have an impact on Michael body
Lupus atracks the organs and the joints so im more than certain it had an affect on his body.

But, he suffered from lupus even during those earlier years (like, in that very first video of the thread), yet he had that fluidity in his dance moves.

Remember, he had that disease even before 1984 (the year when Dr. Arnold Klein first diagnosed it on him), but it did not affect him at all while dancing.

If you compare these two periods (before August 1993 & after August 1993), there is a dramatic difference in the fluidity of his dance moves.

This, in my opinion, strongly indicates that his drug abuse was the main culprit.
I agree that the '93 leg of the dangerous tour doesnt compare to the '92 leg. Also, the medications from multiple surgeries on his scalp from the pepsi accident didnt help either. His Lupus could have gotten worse with age. I think it was a mix of both. Even so, he still could put on a show regardless.

Yeah that's not cool at all. Mj has too many videos for him to attempt to recreate that. I'm 100% sure mj did not want that footage out unlike the other footage. The fact that he did that was to me tacky. (Not hating)

Back