New to this site!!

Welcome :) It’s so crazy that you was born in 2009. In 2009 I was already in this forum since 5 years 🤪

I was born in August 2009 so just weeks after Michaels passing, however my family are big fans my mum saw him in wembley TWICE!! My middle name is Michael because of MJ aswell. I have liked his music forever and in 2021 started really studying his life and personality. So thats why im here!
hi, welcome to MJJC!! i'm DJ, i also just joined this website recently and i'm loving it a whole lot! i've already made a lot of friends and have managed to find my voice again here! we can become friends if you'd like, just send me a PM! 😊😊

I was 8 years old in 2009 and that's when I became a fan, I'll never forget the times of me dancing to the Bad clip, watching This Is It in the theater with my parents and seeing other kids in school talk about MJ like he still had the level of fame he had in the 80's. I'm happy to see that there's still young people discovering and enjoying MJ's music to this day! I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Hi and welcome! I was born in 2010 and became a fan in April of 2022. It's nice to know that there are other Moonwalkers that are around the same age as me!

Welcome!! So happy to see some more young people joining. I feel like we've had a lot of teens join recently and it's so sweet to see that. I assumed most wouldn't be interested in a forum format. Lots of great stuff to explore on the forum, especially given its long history. I hope you enjoy it! 😊

Welcome!)
It’s so wonderful to see new people 😊🥰
I was 12 years old in 2009, but then unfortunately I don’t knew about Michael

Back