New Unreleased Triumph Tour in the horizon!!

OMG!! I want a Triuimph Tour show sooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems just one camera angle. Would love to see this!

it was transferred to standard definition in 2003, which lowered the quality... you don't have proof it is beta tape as it was created for dvd release. it looks like film to me, just at standard definition. compare it to queen 1986 hungarian rhapsody before the new HD transfer was created.

Edit: this video is only to prove that the triumph tour l.a video i posted was transferred to sd from the original film.

Its tape my friend ;) As much as we would like it to be recorded on film....it wasn't.

Looking closely, you can tell it was shot on TAPE. Notice how you couldn't tell the difference? Besides, it looks so good because that is the master copy. For THE ONE documentary, they used the masters from Yokohama, Bad L.A, Triumph 81. I may be wrong about it being Beta. But it is clearly NOT film. Who cares really? If the Masters were released for BAD L.A , Triumph, Yokohama on DVD in the same quality as the snippets from THE ONE, it doesn't matter.
Although don't get me wrong, I would love everything Michael did to be on film. But in reality it wasn't. - ROB

Thank you Rob. I wish people wouldn't post things like that as fact. when it is just their speculation. It misleads.

Will these people be willing to share it? Are there screenshots?

That's the MJCommunity for ya, where only a few people share, because it would be such a waste to let other people see it so let's just let the footage sit somewhere and decay.

Back