Nice Promo @ PLAY.COM (Thriller 25th Anniversary Poster Pick o'Week)

Sebastian83

Proud Member
This is great news, thanks :)

I'd like to have this poster digitally for my T25 collection

Last edited:
stupid poster, it should have a picture of MJ from the Thriller era not the Bad :doh:

I might be sooo wrong about this, but wasn't there some talks about the poster not being official not that long ago? since it's using a bad tour pic and all...

I might be sooo wrong about this, but wasn't there some talks about the poster not being official not that long ago? since it's using a bad tour pic and all...
A lot of people questioned its authenticity, I do recall one person alleged that Sony had sent an e-mail saying it wasn't official, but MJDataBank said that according to Sony it was legit; and it appears to be considering its on Amazon and other music shops now.

Somewhat silly of Sony to use a Bad-era picture, even more silly of Sony to leave a TYPO on the poster! "37 weeks at #1 of the charts" you'd think somebody would've pointed that out before shipping it around the world.

well, Sony has nothing to do with that poster (they just can't prodyce AND sell MJ goodies). MJ requested this grafx, cause it's a pic from WBSS (the opener track of Thriller of course) and even if it's from the Bad era, it's a calebration of MJ's first solo tour ever.

Pyramid Posters signed a licence/contract to produce and market this poster.

This item is official.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back