Nickelodeon 80's & 90's reunion in 2016

I don't know about these 3, but I remember watching some of the Nickelodeon shows on YTV and even watching Nickelodeon itself when I was in Texas in the summer of 93'. Like I remember watching "Nick Arcade", "Nick Guts" and the animation Oh my god. "Rugrats", "Ren & Stimpy", "Doug", "Angry Beavers" and the list goes one and I still love Nickelodeon today (only for animation and I don't care for the tween reality shows which are boring to me).

I wonder how Nickelodeon was in the 80s, most of my childhood was in the 90s. I just don't know the second show mentioned, the other 2 I watched them. My favorites were Hey, Arnold! Are You Afraid of The Dark, Doug, Sabrina The Teenage Witch.

Who in America
Turn on TV watch TeenNick to programming block The Splat @ 10 pm–6 am ET

I wonder how Nickelodeon was in the 80s, most of my childhood was in the 90s. I just don't know the second show mentioned, the other 2 I watched them. My favorites were Hey, Arnold! Are You Afraid of The Dark, Doug, Sabrina The Teenage Witch.
Sorry!
Sabrina, the Teenage Witch on each channel
but Melissa Joan Hart ever on Nickelodeon in Clarissa Explains It All

Last edited:
I don't know about these 3, but I remember watching some of the Nickelodeon shows on YTV and even watching Nickelodeon itself when I was in Texas in the summer of 93'. Like I remember watching "Nick Arcade", "Nick Guts" and the animation Oh my god. "Rugrats", "Ren & Stimpy", "Doug", "Angry Beavers" and the list goes one and I still love Nickelodeon today (only for animation and I don't care for the tween reality shows which are boring to me).
Moutain Dew's DEWggro Crag event (Nick Guts) & parody of Guts

Last edited:
Back