Not only did Paris Jackson break the world's heart..

I've always hoped that there would be something that could really make those Mj haters and the media feel guilty, those who ridiculed him relentlessly would also feel this relentless guilt that because of them a child is grieving.

Not only that, but, isnt this the first time they were seen publicly unmasked? it was as if she gave the media a swift kick in the nuts!

CNN? *THWACK*

Fox? *THWACK, TWACK!!*

ABC's Martin Bashir? *HEADSHOT - PARIS---WINS! FATALITY!*

inspiring.

Originally Posted by Smooth Moonwalking Crimin
Not only that, but, isnt this the first time they were seen publicly unmasked? it was as if she gave the media a swift kick in the nuts!

CNN? *THWACK*

Fox? *THWACK, TWACK!!*

ABC's Martin Bashir? *HEADSHOT - PARIS---WINS! FATALITY!*

inspiring.

seriously that girl is no fool. You can see the intelligence in her eyes.

she was proof of how good a father mj was. it's a shame that the way they were introduced to the world was at his memorial but such is life and it's up to the family to help carry on his legacy and his love for his kids thru themselves....

So true!!! I have so much respect for these kids, how they behaved and how Paris brought her statement....oh god it's just heartbreaking. They seem so intelligent and well-raised.
I hope they have the best life they can have, I'm sure Michael will take care of that from heaven.:)

sweet sweet baby girl and light of her daddy's life :) she said it all (((HUGS))) her

..she also shut up all the Michael Jackson haters with just a few simple words. Over the years people (In the media mostly) have tried to potray Michael has this nut case who was an unfit parent but when his own daughter came out and said ''He was the best father you could imagine'' not only was that emotional but it was also a big F you to all the people who ever doubted Michael

God bless you Paris Jackson

that's the first thought I made when I saw that ( and I cried so hard...poor girl...)
she wanted mainly to shut off all stupid people!

Paris seems to me sooo smart!

I am still so proud of Paris for speaking up. At first, people thought Janet was going to speak, but it was Paris.

God Bless her!!

Back