Now when Cascio tracks were finally removed. Are there any chances we will someday have real Monster, Water and Stay....?

Richard76

Heartbreaker
Country
Russia
I know, these songs are not fully completed, but are there any information about them? All i know that Water/H20 has full music completed and only chorus vocal part, Monster has only chorus part too, and i know nothing about Stay...

Very unlikely, Water and H2O are 2 different songs and they're both largely incomplete. Monster is also incomplete with only 4 words ever being recorded for it. Stay is unknown but it was made around 1988 with Bryan Loren.

Very unlikely, Water and H2O are 2 different songs and they're both largely incomplete. Monster is also incomplete with only 4 words ever being recorded for it. Stay is unknown but it was made around 1988 with Bryan Loren.
you created a monster?😅 3 words actually...

Maybe we will get Stay on Bad 40th anniversary 😂

I know this is not a popular solution around here but let the Weeknd finish the H20 song with the existing beat and chorus so we can all start enjoying that supposedly great come back song! Read complete the verses as that is the only part that seems to be unrecorded.
Or let his freaking brothers use it to make a brand new Jacksons track. Anything, I just wanna hear it…

Monster being incomplete is very unfortunate because I actually dig that one. Too bad it was spoiled by the fake vocals and that's all we'll ever get...

I know this is not a popular solution around here but let the Weeknd finish the H20 song with the existing beat and chorus so we can all start enjoying that supposedly great come back song! Read complete the verses as that is the only part that seems to be unrecorded.
Or let his freaking brothers use it to make a brand new Jacksons track. Anything, I just wanna hear it…
I've never listened to The Weeknd and I'm sure he's fine but since hearing his Dirty Diana cover recently (the one and only song I've heard him sing) it is safe to say that this idea is NOT popular with me.

At all.

No.

😂

I've never listened to The Weeknd and I'm sure he's fine but since hearing his Dirty Diana cover recently (the one and only song I've heard him sing) it is safe to say that this idea is NOT popular with me.

At all.

No.

😂
He's pretty good, you should give him another listen, especially his Starboy and Dawn FM albums, they're heavily MJ inspired

Although his voice is no match for Michael's he's one of the few modern artists who I'd love to see being paired with MJ. Better with someone who's inspired by him rather than some mainstream artist who has never had anything to do with MJ.

He's pretty good, you should give him another listen, especially his Starboy and Dawn FM albums, they're heavily MJ inspired

Although his voice is no match for Michael's he's one of the few modern artists who I'd love to see being paired with MJ. Better with someone who's inspired by him rather than some mainstream artist who has never had anything to do with MJ.
I've heard that from a lot of MJ fans. I am sure I will give him a listen at some point. Right now I am fully immersed in MJ and I feel no desire to venture to anyone else who is new to me. But that's just how I tend to be. More so with MJ than I've ever been with anyone else, tbf. I'm in this phase where all other music just pales in comparison to him and I basically have no interest in anyone else. Musical monogamy, if you will 😂 I'm sure it won't last forever...

I do agree with you, however, that if I had no choice but to have someone contemporary be involved with Michael's music, I'd rather have it be someone who respects him and is deeply inspired by him. Since so many MJ fans are big fans of The Weeknd, I trust that he'd be a good choice.

Yeah his dirty diana version is not very good. But see the bigger picture, we’d get to hear a new song and this weeknd guy is really popular so it would be a win win situation. It worked with Justin Timberlake too!
Anyway it’s not important as it is not going to happen anyway 🤪

o yeah. but i want to hear Michaels' demo too)

Back