"Objective" fans in action, again

I take the subject about the pigmentation of his skin as something private to him. I'm not saying he does not have vitiligo, but at the same time I'm not privy to anything pertaining his private life, so I cannot say he does have. Anyway, in any case he's protecting his privacy, he's not lying, he has the right of not going further into the subject. It's no one else's business, so it's not right to keep trying to dig the reason why his skin turned white. It's not something to make fun about either. He deserves respect, no matter what you believe. If he was not a celebrity it wouldn't be subject of public curiosity. As it was said he may have wanted to make his skin smooth, who knows? It's up to him to decide what's better for him. The same goes to the plastic surgeries he had done in his face. It's his private life. If it made him happy, that's what matter the most.

Originally Posted by troubleman84
Crazy fans make the situation bigger than what it is.

that is the most true statement i heard i a long time
True; they take speculation and make it grow to the point of pronouncing Michael liar. See quote from hopespringseternal (first post of the thread)

Last edited:
Back