Off the Wall 35 was disappointing

Spaceship

Proud Member
We should have gotten the extended versions of "Rock with You", "Off the Wall" and "Burn This Disco Out" on a bonus disc

Here comes the ice-cream man
Parked at the end of the road
With a swish of his magic whip
All the people in the party froze
Scribble, chocolate chip, umbrella and his white glove and
Shade from the sun was his intention
Here comes the ice-cream man bouncing up the hill
With a whip the pumpkin lit, happy valley clumsy fill
All the lantern men, marching down 'til dawn
Falling come, before I'm gone
Something new
Something new
Something new
Here comes the ice-cream man
Parked at the end of the road
With a swish of his magic whip
All the people in the party froze
I was only twenty-one
When I watched it on T.V.
I was racing in my heart
Something new
Something new
Something new
Something new
Something new
Something new
Something new
Something new
Something new

😣😣😣😖😫😩🥺😢😭😭😭

as long as ya'll give em your money they wont change concepts.

Off the Wall 35 sucked, but given what we know of the vault, there’s really nothing they could have included to make it worth it. There’s nothing to draw anybody in, and I personally won’t pay $30+ for some extended mixes of songs I’ve heard a million times.

Reissues need to have an ample amount of outtakes/demos to be worth its weight, in my opinion. Otherwise, just quietly reissue the album without any fanfare. (I love the new full body cover and consider it to be the default.)

They could call legend of hip hop music, maestro Rodney Jerkins, and make some remixes for OTW 35. I would like to hear modern version of Off The Wall song! It's one of the best MJ songs!

Off the Wall 35 sucked, but given what we know of the vault, there’s really nothing they could have included to make it worth it. There’s nothing to draw anybody in, and I personally won’t pay $30+ for some extended mixes of songs I’ve heard a million times.

Reissues need to have an ample amount of outtakes/demos to be worth its weight, in my opinion. Otherwise, just quietly reissue the album without any fanfare. (I love the new full body cover and consider it to be the default.)

It wouldn’t have sucked if they would have included a triumph tour concert blue ray. But instead they teased us with HQ snippets in the documentary.. the documentary was not very good btw..

Back