Opinions on "If You Don't Love Me"?

BadAtGames42749

The one, and only, Le Sha'mone!
Country
United-States
The song reminds me of beach songs in the summer time. Sure, I've heard a lot of people saying it's bad because "it's really repetitive". Okay. And? It's an amazing song! But, what about you? What do you think about the song?

There's already a thread for iydlmšŸ˜‰

it has a punk rock feel with Motown lyrics

When I first heard it, my first impression was that this song was like a cross-over between a Dangerous song and a Punkrockacademyfightsong (album by Down By Law) song. It gave me a feeling of precisely these two albums.

(Obviously no actual link since Punkrockacademyfightsong came out in 1994 if I remember well. More likely, maybe, common style influences.)

Last edited:
It's like a proto Black or White. In the same way as Do You Know Where Your Children Are was.

Nice bridge but cheezy as heck song. Hence unreleased lol . Most of the Loren songs are rubbish , Men in Black , Serious Effect very boring songs.

Am I wrong or does he sing
If you don't love me like I love me
(Obviously no actual link since Punkrockacademyfightsong came out in 1994 if I remember well. More likely, maybe, common style influences.)
thanks for the recommendation!

Last edited:
I re-listened to it because of this thread... Well... the bridge lyrics are so creepy...

Nice bridge but cheezy as heck song. Hence unreleased lol . Most of the Loren songs are rubbish , Men in Black , Serious Effect very boring songs.
Ehhh...I kinda like that ending to serious effect. Kinda reminds me of a sonic themed track/ Bart Simpson vibe, or hell...it could have taken its own Medley & song. It's so funky!

Back