Original Versions OF XSCAPE Album

I know it's been probably been asked before. But i couldn't find it for now.

My question:
Which of the leaked OG material is worth keeping & which can be replaced by the HQ version from Xscape?

Like:
Blue Gangsta (Leak) - Blue Gangsta (OG-Xscape)

The same with:
LNFSG
Xscape
Place With No Name

(With DYKWYCA & Slave it's obvious that every version is to keep)

But which Leaks can be replaced by HQ versions without missing out on a special detail or a maybe a slightly different mix?

Thanks 4 your answers!

I know it's been probably been asked before. But i couldn't find it for now.

My question:
Which of the leaked OG material is worth keeping & which can be replaced by the HQ version from Xscape?

Like:
Blue Gangsta (Leak) - Blue Gangsta (OG-Xscape)

The same with:
LNFSG
Xscape
Place With No Name

(With DYKWYCA & Slave it's obvious that every version is to keep)

But which Leaks can be replaced by HQ versions without missing out on a special detail or a maybe a slightly different mix?

Thanks 4 your answers!

Imo you have to keep them all. Every leaked version is slightly different than the version on the album.

After finally being able to listen to it on an official release, I still stand by my belief that the original/leaked version Xscape is absolutely flawless and absolutely been put on Invincible instead of several other songs on the final product.

Oh my God... the original version of Chic-, I mean, She Was Lovin' Me... I'm so freaking happy that this song was able to avoid leaking in the past in spite of how much we've heard about it in recent years. It felt something that could have even suited some popular R&B artists from about 15 years ago like Toni Braxton, Mary J. Blige, etc.

Also, did anybody else automatically think of the song Free when hearing Loving You? I swear those two songs fit so perfectly together!

If I am not mistaken the Chicago we've been hearing about was Chicago 1945 not this. I don't believe anyone knew about this gem.

Also, for some reason Loving you feels a little like "I Can't Help it" for me (not the chorus, but the verses) It is such a beautiful, jazzy, soulful song.

The 2010 mix of Blue Gangsta appears in the Immortal dancers music video released today. It's only a 3 minute edit, unfortunately.

I personally prefer the album version, the percussion seems more lively, and there's a little guitar part before the chorus that's not in the 2010 version (it's in the Pras mix though). However, it's missing the sample from "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" theme, which both the Pras and 2010 versions have.

LOVE the original demos. So much genius to bestow. Blue Gangster instant Smooth Criminal classic! Chicago is sweet and nice. I only listen to demo version they are best for me.

Back