Orlando Brown accuses MJ and Will Smith of SA

Is this fake news?

There apparantly is a video of him saying these things and the media reports on it. On Twitter I saw fans discussing the video.

So if Will wants to, he can go after this guy. I kinda want him to, it's time this bullshit stopped that anyone can just some come with a false claim like that.

This is the video people are talking about, I didn't watch it, no idea if he mentions MJ.

https://youtu.be/FTycqNl2iQ0

will smoth xsexully assaulting someone thats the funniest sh*t ive ever heatrd

Did some more searching...according to MJ fans on Twitter this guy at one point said Smith and MJ were the same guy and also that MJ was his father, so that he is Blanket.

We have a person here in need of help.

He use to be a Disney star from that so raven. sad he became this way. Disney stars tend to always get like this. i think he been doing drugs. that's no good. i hope he gets the help he needs.

Add that fool to the H8T list, I’m adding him in!

That's what happens when meth gets into your brain. Don't do drugs kids. You'll say dumb sh*t like this.

NatureCriminal7896;4286819 said:
He sick. let it be.

Unless he’s really drug induced, but still what he said is unforgivable and I still stand by adding him to my list unless he recanted what he said.

Isn't it funny how the mainstream media isn't picking this up?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The fact mainstream news didn&#39;t cover this is like they&#39;re afraid this would seriously discredit the fantasy that MJ is guilty. Media&#39;s gotten smarter for not letting this blow up as to not ruin their agenda, but they&#39;re still scummy af.</p>&mdash; Tamara (@itsmagicouthere) <a href="https://twitter.com/itsmagicouthere/status/1251511113478479872?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 18, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

They have always done that. They only report accusations that are viewed as credible. You dont see headlines about kapon,bartucci etc etc all the nutjobs who claimed to have had his kids/are his kids.

If the media report such obviously false accusations it will make the public start to question other ones.

They have always done that. They only report accusations that are viewed as credible. You dont see headlines about kapon,bartucci etc etc all the nutjobs who claimed to have had his kids/are his kids.

If the media report such obviously false accusations it will make the public start to question other ones.

Exactly. They didn't promote the "Jane Doe" story either, neither Robson in the beginning as without multiple takes and dramatic music his story was obviously questionable.

PoP;4286882 said:
Unless he&#8217;s really drug induced, but still what he said is unforgivable and I still stand by adding him to my list unless he recanted what he said.

&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;.

elusive moonwalker;4286895 said:

True, but I thought they were #MeToo and all accusers have to be believed or we are victim shamers and pedophile apologists?

Usually, big mainstream media (Daily Mail, CNN, The Atlantic, Vanity Fair, TMZ, le Journal de Montréal, 7 Jours, etc., and I'll even incl. Perez Hilton) never let these kinds of stories go.

See how BIG of a deal they made of Robson's and Safechuck's stories last year (Leaving Neverland), how Oprah got involved and blew it up, how a string of stars (incl. Sia, Paul McCartney, Barbra Streisand, Heather Graham, John Legend, Rosie, Ellen and Jamie Lee Curtis) all blindly believed the allegations, how some stars (such as Judd Apatow, Mike Wise, DJ Vlad, 50 Cent and Perez Hilton) got quite nasty towards Michael, how Sheryl Crow started running her mouth, saying that during Bad Tour (she was a backup singer) she had suspicions that MJ was running a child sex ring and that MJ's entourage was enabling it. (Why didn't she ever say anything before, then?)

And now, that Orlando Brown guy is accusing Will Smith and Michael Jackson of having raped him, Brown was even arrested for attempting to break into Neverland, and all mainstream media (and those stars incl. Perez) are mum about it.

Last year, they were so desperate to tarnish Michael's name that they even tried to twist words by Aaron Carter and Corey Feldman even though they had repeatedly stated Jackson never molested them.

What changed? Oh! Orlando Brown is truly crazy, and that would discredit previous allegations made even more...

Arckangel;4287243 said:
True, but I thought they were #MeToo and all accusers have to be believed or we are victim shamers and pedophile apologists?

Usually, big mainstream media (Daily Mail, CNN, The Atlantic, Vanity Fair, TMZ, le Journal de Montréal, 7 Jours, etc., and I'll even incl. Perez Hilton) never let these kinds of stories go.

See how BIG of a deal they made of Robson's and Safechuck's stories last year (Leaving Neverland), how Oprah got involved and blew it up, how a string of stars (incl. Sia, Paul McCartney, Barbra Streisand, Heather Graham, John Legend, Rosie, Ellen and Jamie Lee Curtis) all blindly believed the allegations, how some stars (such as Judd Apatow, Mike Wise, DJ Vlad, 50 Cent and Perez Hilton) got quite nasty towards Michael, how Sheryl Crow started running her mouth, saying that during Bad Tour (she was a backup singer) she had suspicions that MJ was running a child sex ring and that MJ's entourage was enabling it. (Why didn't she ever say anything before, then?)

And now, that Orlando Brown guy is accusing Will Smith and Michael Jackson of having raped him, Brown was even arrested for attempting to break into Neverland, and all mainstream media (and those stars incl. Perez) are mum about it.

Last year, they were so desperate to tarnish Michael's name that they even tried to twist words by Aaron Carter and Corey Feldman even though they had repeatedly stated Jackson never molested them.

What changed? Oh! Orlando Brown is truly crazy, and that would discredit previous allegations made even more...

That #MeToo thing is an epidemic, never trust anything from classless Montreal and those who say Robson and STABchuck are brave is just enough to agitate and anger us further, they are NOT brave, they&#8217;re backstabbing MFers and evening those stars are stupid MFers themselves too.

Why on earth wou;ld he breakl in neverland the home of his ''abuser'' it just shows what a liar he is

This is the same fool that said MJ was his father in 2018. Wade and James are just like Orlando. They just was able to get a pervert director to edit and low life HBO. I keep saying, this is a RACE issue. 2 lying white guys say something, they blow it up; lying black guy, they laugh.

Exactly. They didn't promote the "Jane Doe" story either, neither Robson in the beginning as without multiple takes and dramatic music his story was obviously questionable.
Those fools were ignored until Oprah boost it (and it still did not give her the ratings that she wanted but the media jumped more on LN due to her). That is why she is getting the most heat. They know it lies but they thought it was going to make $$$ for them since Oprah boost it (which she later removed their interview from her youtube/facebook/instragram. She knows it BS that why she removed it (Oprah does not remove nothing if you look and see all of her stuff).

Last edited:
Arckangel;4287243 said:

I am curious about Jada since she did a red table and highlighted LN in a discusses. Now Will is lied on. See why I keep preaching you have to be careful in jumping on lying bandwagons. IT CAN BE YOU NEXT. I also think alot has change since LN in people lying about false claims. Seem like many folks are now being falsely accused. Look at Johnny Depp who was LIED about from his ex Amber and who many of those tried to Mute Johnny (and Amber put bruises on herself to look like Johnny did it but she got busted ON TAPE to expose her lie. I jumped on Rose McGown about her support of Amber and now to find out Amber was a LIAR and Rose is quiet now about Amber)

Why on earth would he break in neverland the home of his ''abuser'' it just shows what a liar he is
That is just as stupid those liars Wade/James who defend MJ for 20 years and even in court of law but now want to lie and make $$$.

It's really best to ignore this. he clearly on drugs and have mental heath problems. let him be. what he need is to get off those drugs and get help for his mental health.

It's really best to ignore this. he clearly on drugs and have mental heath problems. let him be. what he need is to get off those drugs and get help for his mental health.
It is being ignored overall. The mainstream media already look like fools for covering LN and this shows how easy it is lie on people especially MJ. This guy story is jsut a stupid as all of MJ's accusers. Look even at the trial where Garvin and his family said MJ kidnapped them and they did not know the time (big clocked that was proven worked in the MJ's yard and all over the house and most of the time, MJ was not there and they left to go shopping, get body wax, etc).

Arckangel;4287243 said:

These people got caught up. Rose Odonnell can not talk about no one since her DAUGHTER accused her of abuse and I made sure to let her know on her page (some people did not even know she was accused until I posted it). The rest was just bandwagon jumpers for hot topics due to Oprah-they look dumb now. 50 cent just wanted drama. he know those guys are liars. Sheryl backtracked and said she was misquoted (I told everyone she was going to say that when she get exposed. People posted all the lies she told even saying MJ did not know her name and there are plenty of footage where he called her named out-he called her name out in Atlanta GA on April 13, 1988 at the BAD show I attended at the Omni) plus she was exposed in interviews talking about how she would be in MJ's room watching tv/games along with other band mates. etc.

terrell;4287280 said:
This is the same fool that said MJ was his father in 2018. Wade and James are just like Orlando. They just was able to get a pervert director to edit and low life HBO. I keep saying, this is a RACE issue. 2 lying white guys say something, they blow it up; lying black guy, they laugh.

100% correct. This is definently a RACE issue. If W& J had been black, the media would have completely ignored their blatantly ridiculous claims. Because they were white and the media considered them “good looking” they took this bull$#@& and ran with it. Even Orca Winfrey wouldn’t have bothered with this scam if they had been black. Any person, fan or hater, who doesn’t see the racial aspect to this LN scam is either naive, in denial or brain dead. It’s starring us in the face and it makes me want to vomit.

(I told everyone she was going to say that when she get exposed. People posted all the lies she told even saying MJ did not know her name and there are plenty of footage where he called her named out-he called her name out in Atlanta GA on April 13, 1988 at the BAD show I attended at the Omni)

You are so lucky.

terrell;4287280 said:
I keep saying, this is a RACE issue. 2 lying white guys say something, they blow it up;

somewhereinthedark;4287516 said:
100% correct. This is definently a RACE issue. If W& J had been black, the media would have completely ignored their blatantly ridiculous claims. Because they were white and the media considered them &#8220;good looking&#8221; they took this bull$#@& and ran with it. Even Orca Winfrey wouldn&#8217;t have bothered with this scam if they had been black. Any person, fan or hater, who doesn&#8217;t see the racial aspect to this LN scam is either naive, in denial or brain dead. It&#8217;s starring us in the face and it makes me want to vomit.

I believe this got to do with race as well.

I did a little digging and found he has called himself both Trent Smith and Blanket. Insinuating that both Michael and Will are his fathers. He is also accusing Nick Cannon of similar stuff.

I don't think Michael or Will ever met this guy (outside the usual award shows, and maybe not even then)

I think he has serious problems that need to be addressed immediately before he harms himself or somebody else.

Also, the most recent news was a video of him. And in it he threatens to kill his girlfriend. So yes, something is very wrong with him.

I hope he gets the help he needs.

Last edited:
Orlando Bloom is thought to be bi-polar. His off and on use of alcohol and ruggs has not helped it. Though ilm nte sure if he pertaking now. The best I seen him sound was on Dr. Phill after he was treated in a treatment facility. That video is on youtube. It seems he has went back into some old patterns or he just wants atention badly. Orlando did do another video taking it all back. I would not take much stocking in what he says on his live videos . Most friend seem to think he does this when he has having manic episode as well. I dont think he ever worked for met either Will Smith or MJ.

Back