Agonum

Moving Violation
Country
Sweden
Our love’s an ocean
Give me a notion, ’cause
You know I’ll never part
Our love goodbye

This song (Fly Away) has popped into my head as of late. It really resonates with me at this time and age, more so than it ever has done before.

Our love’s an ocean
Give me a notion, ’cause
You know I’ll never part
Our love goodbye

This song (Fly Away) has popped into my head as of late. It really resonates with me at this time and age, more so than it ever has done before.
Great track!

The opening vocals are so smooth, now I've got it stuck in my head too.

Great song indeed. Only downside is its too early fade-out.☹

MJs full adlibs are present on Rebbie's version, though
Mate I was just about to post it as well 😅 you read my mind. Yeah there's like an extra 30 seconds of adlibs.

If I remember rightly, the song is slower fading out of the Bad 25 release too, but it's been years since I've heard that version

Gorgeous song, beautiful smooth vocals, simple song yet effective. It's such a relaxing MJ demo, love it.

Produced by Michael, Nick Nice, and StoneBridge, according to Discogs.

By the way, Bryan Loren’s involvement in the album is kind of interesting.
I didn't know MJ produced that version as well, interesting. I imagine that'd be the direction he would've went with had he reworked the song for Invincible.

And also, are the new ad-libs from an unused vocal take or did MJ record them for Rebbie's version?

Mate I was just about to post it as well 😅 you read my mind. Yeah there's like an extra 30 seconds of adlibs.

If I remember rightly, the song is slower fading out of the Bad 25 release too, but it's been years since I've heard that version

Gorgeous song, beautiful smooth vocals, simple song yet effective. It's such a relaxing MJ demo, love it.
Woah I never heard these ad libs before, very cool

Omg. Michael had 3d sister? Wow. I thought he only had La Toya and Janet 😅

I like Rebbie’s version enough. I’m not entirely sold on turning it into a sensuous, seductive R&B number, and the production is a little hollow in my opinion.

MJ’s version, on the other hand, is a stunner. It wouldn’t have fit on Bad, but it should’ve debuted as a B-side or one-off single. Great tune.

Our love’s an ocean
Give me a notion, ’cause
You know I’ll never part
Our love goodbye

Somehow I imagined they could have turned his into a duet with Siedah Garrett for Bad25 or something, sounds nice (in my head :)

Magical song, the melody is addictive . It never gets boring. The lyric is beautiful.
My pick:

Love today
Make me fly away

Back