our most wanted songs

Hot_Street

Proud Member
Let's tell Sony and the Estate our most wanted songs.
Maybe it helps. I'll start with my most wanted: Throwing Your Life Away

OF COURSE, GET YOUR WEIGHT OFF OF ME! WE ARE TIRED OF WAITING THIS SONG!!! @SONY @ESTATE GIVE US THIS PRECIOUS SONG! 😡 😡 😡 😡

I really don't care. - Any song with vocals would be interesting.

WMCIG solo
People of the World - I now it's not full, but then maybe get Beyonce/Lady Gaga to sing verses and MJ chorous and background vocals. - Use MJ's vocals as much as possible of course.

Joy
Ghost Of Another Lover
Buffalo Bill
Price Of Fame (Q version if there's one)
Rocker
Throwing Your Life Away

I really don't care. - Any song with vocals would be interesting.

WMCIG solo
People of the World - I now it's not full, but then maybe get Beyonce/Lady Gaga to sing verses and MJ chorous and background vocals. - Use MJ's vocals as much as possible of course.
What More Can I Give solo leaked many years ago. Are we talking about official releases?

What More Can I Give solo leaked many years ago. Are we talking about official releases?

What More Can I Give has not leaked in good quality with MJ singing the entire song has it?? :) - if so, link please? :)

What More Can I Give has not leaked in good quality with MJ singing the entire song has it?? :) - if so, link please? :)
Not CD quality, you're right. Was ages since I last listened to it. Not that bad quality considering unreleased MJ though😂

Too bad he didn’t finish all those tracks. Imagine this as his last album. Now obviously this is just based on hype I created myself but nobody can deny that those songs have been described as special or promising.

1. Dark Lady
2. Monster
3. Water
4. Beautiful Girl
5. In The Back
6. Adore you
7. Rocker
8. Boy No
9. Remember What I Told You
10. People Of The World
11. Ghost From Another Lover

for me:

Dark Lady H2O
Buffalo Bill
Turnin’ me off
Remember what I told you
Throwing your life away
Make or break
Tomboy
Rocker
Adore you
Water

And many others, but this is what came to mind quickly.

Back