Our thread for Lisa -Marie Presley. - Our Condolences, Love & Prayers to all of her family.

iu
These are tattoo. worthy i love these .. especial;y the first ...especially. Typing is all jacked up lol

Thanx you @zinniabooklover for your wonderful imput with helping creating our thread to her. I miss that woman.

These are tattoo. worthy i love these .. especial;y the first ...especially. Typing is all jacked up lol

Thanx you @zinniabooklover for your wonderful imput with helping creating our thread to her. I miss that woman.
The more I get to know her music the more I think, 'goddammit, why didn't I catch on sooner?'

Actually ..i was re-visiting Lisa's art just earlier ..and I have to say, To Whom It May Concern for me , is a work of art. It's open ended art so we cannot define it.
I think my faves are So Lovely , and Disciple, I enjoy that too.

The lady had phenomenal way of expressing herself and i really admire that.

Actually ..i was re-visiting Lisa's art just earlier ..and I have to say, To Whom It May Concern for me , is a work of art. It's open ended art so we cannot define it.
I think my faves are So Lovely
Don't know this one. Something for me to check out. :)

and Disciple, I enjoy that too.
Disciple I only just listened to recently and was blown away by how brilliant it is. Really impressive piece of storytelling from Lisa Marie.

The lady had phenomenal way of expressing herself and i really admire that.
The video for Disciple is quite fierce, as well. And, yes, her ability to express herself, to tell a story - a very, very complicated and difficult story - is just astonishing.

Now What my ultimate best from this artist.
My best song of her ever, ever . nothing about getting high to me. ITS THE LISA MARIE INTENSITY.
I miss her..

I posted a photo of Lisa Marie in the Jungle Room at Graceland several pages back - what I didn't know is that Elvis used it as a recording studio.

iu

Don't know this one. Something for me to check out. :)

Disciple I only just listened to recently and was blown away by how brilliant it is. Really impressive piece of storytelling from Lisa Marie.

The video for Disciple is quite fierce, as well. And, yes, her ability to express herself, to tell a story - a very, very complicated and difficult story - is just astonishing.
I asolutely get it @zinniabooklover . The art of story telling within lyrics. On this , for me, She is astounding.

Another fave from Now What The title is simple but pretty ground breaking i think. to name a song - idiot. ah , well what she showed us - i loved her mindset and how she could compose so freely . Lisa Marie was freeing. I can breathe freely when i listen to her art.

I posted a photo of Lisa Marie in the Jungle Room at Graceland several pages back - what I didn't know is that Elvis used it as a recording studio.

iu
Yes! It is cool that she let us in to that part of her very private life. Hold alot of child hood memories for her , about her dad. so i applaud her for doing that. i could'nt find that strength. There are videos showing us around it.. She is .. .she was, a multifaceted bionic woman and real , with it. alot of integrity there. Wonder woman springs to mind. i'll stop fan gurling now but just saying how she came across to me.

Yes! It is cool that she let us in to that part of her very private life. Hold alot of child hood memories for her , about her dad. so i applaud her for doing that. i could'nt find that strength. There are videos showing us around it..
oh, I haven't seen those. I posted a couple of tiny videos where she shows us her childhood room at Gracelands and they were lovely. She was taking the 'p' about her little fur coat - apparently, it was fake fur not expensive real fur which everyone just assumed was the case!

She is .. .she was, a multifaceted bionic woman
oh, I LOVE that, lol. The Bionic Woman. Lindsay Wagner, step aside!

and real , with it. alot of integrity there. Wonder woman springs to mind. i'll stop fan gurling now but just saying how she came across to me.
You do fan girl, hard, doll, but it's great. Love it. :)

oh, I haven't seen those. I posted a couple of tiny videos where she shows us her childhood room at Gracelands and they were lovely. She was taking the 'p' about her little fur coat - apparently, it was fake fur not expensive real fur which everyone just assumed was the case!
Ill have to re check and see where they went. Yeah see, people assuming again,

oh, I LOVE that, lol. The Bionic Woman. Lindsay Wagner, step aside!
😃 And like , she the concept of that - was amazing . Lisa was the modern day Lindsay we could maybe say .

You do fan girl, hard, doll, but it's great. Love it. :)
Good! I appreciate haha i love certain mindsets that give me joy, things to think about , and so much inspiration.

Lisa Marie talks about Storm & Grace and working with T Bone Burnett - 2m 55s

Last edited:
Lisa Marie and T Bone Burnett talk about working together on Storm & Grace. Interview by Kyle Anderson.

GMA clip looking back over Lisa Marie's life. Short clips from interviews that she did with Diane Sawyer plus a few clips of her performing.

3m 43s

Interview from Entertainment Tonight with Joel Weinshanker talking about Lisa Marie, Graceland, her legacy - 10m 4s

Joel is one of the people that runs Graceland. He also produced Lisa Marie when she recorded a duet with her Dad.

Back