Our thread for Lisa -Marie Presley. - Our Condolences, Love & Prayers to all of her family.

h879gk.jpg

"Speaking in 2005, Presley revealed that her teen years in the late Seventies and Eighties were spent going to rock concerts. Her love of music was constant, thanks to her parents. So, it is likely she came into contact with Guns N’ Roses and Axl Rose early on."

"In the summer of 2020, Lisa Marie Presley's eldest child, Benjamin Keough, died at the age of 27. He passed away on July 12 that year, at his home in Calabasas. Axl Rose explained how he attempted to put a smile of Presley’s face during that difficult time, trading “jokes, news articles and lots of animal vids,” the singer revealed in an interview. “I wanted her to be happy, to feel good about things, at least as much as one could under the circumstances,” Rose said. He aimed to “let her know of the constant thinking about her, them, and wanting the best for her.”

"After the funeral service, Rose revealed that Lisa Marie Presley had spoken about having November Rain played at her funeral, in the event of her death. “That’s why I was asked to do it. So, of course I had to be here,” Rose explained to Entertainment Tonight."

Last edited:
Back