Paris jackson set to appear in 'american horror story'

CherubimII

Proud Member
PARIS JACKSONSET TO APPEAR IN 'AMERICAN HORROR STORY'

2ec40e2bb9dd441db2c04f3697ac8cbf_md.jpg

How's this for scary good -- Paris Jackson just upped her acting game after landing a role in the upcoming season of 'American Horror Story.'
Production sources tell TMZ ... Paris will appear in at least 1 episode of the popular FX anthology horror series. The highly-anticipated series, which was delayed in 2020 due to the pandemic, is being dubbed "American Horror Story: Double Feature." Series creator Ryan Murphy recently teased it and said there will be 2 horrifying stories in one season.

Yes, season 10 will be split into 2 mini-seasons. Murphy already confirmed, "One set by the sea" already has its cast ... featuring Sarah Paulson, Macaulay Culkin and Kathy Bates. Murphy said the cast for the second mini-season, "A second by the sand," will be announced soon.
But, we know Paris will appear in the second mini-season.
BTW ... this is not Paris' first acting gig. She's had several already ... including appearing as Rachel Wells in the FOX series "Star" and appearing in the comedy film, "Gringo."
News of Paris' new TV role comes on the heels of her and the UK band, The Struts, dropping the music video to theirfirst single, "Low Key in Love".
Paris Jackson Set to Appear in Next 'American Horror Story' (tmz.com)

She seems to have a lot of things going on lately :)

She seems to have a lot of things going on lately :)

She is doing very well and seems to be relaxed and happy. I hope she doesn't rush into any more intense relationships for a while, actually.

Yeh im guessing she will stay single for a while

Paris, Kaia Gerber and Sierra McCormick were spotted yesterday filming their parts for the "American Horror Story" at the "Murder House".

Click here to watch a few short videos of Paris filming on set:

PPB Jackson on Instagram: “Paris filming “American Horror Stories” at the Murder House yesterday . ��ahszone . #parisjackson”
<iframe class="instagram-media instagram-media-rendered" id="instagram-embed-0" src="https://www.instagram.com/p/COK0Rwvjr52/embed/captioned/?cr=1&v=13&wp=742&rd=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mjjcommunity.com&rp=%2Fforum%2Feditpost.php%3Fdo%3Dupdatepost%26postid%3D4321612#%7B%22ci%22%3A0%2C%22os%22%3A168.72000000148546%2C%22ls%22%3A128.92999999166932%2C%22le%22%3A165.60500000196043%7D" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="1038" data-instgrm-payload-id="instagram-media-payload-0" scrolling="no" style="background: white; max-width: 540px; width: calc(100% - 2px); border-radius: 3px; border: 1px solid rgb(219, 219, 219); box-shadow: none; display: block; margin: 0px 0px 12px; min-width: 326px; padding: 0px;"></iframe> <script async="" src="//www.instagram.com/embed.js"></script>

‘American Horror Stories': Paris Jackson on ‘AHS’ Spinoff Premiere’s ‘Cruel’ Twist
‘American Horror Stories': Paris Jackson on ‘AHS’ Spinoff Premiere’s ‘Cruel’ Twist (yahoo.com)[FONT=&amp]
536f2a8858b1f2333abde1fcd3589504

Jennifer Maas
Fri, July 16, 2021, 3:30 PM

[/FONT]
(Warning: This post contains spoilers for the series premiere of FX on Hulu’s “American Horror Stories.”)[FONT=&amp]
Paris Jackson was told she’d be playing a bully when she landed her role as Maya on the series premiere of Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk’s “American Horror Story” spinoff anthology, “American Horror Stories.” But the actress tells TheWrap she was unaware just how big a bully her teen queen would be until she read the massive twist in the script for “Rubber (Wo)man,” which sees her character live-stream her supposed friend and love interest Scarlett (played by Sierra McCormick) telling her about her violent sexual fantasies.

“I didn’t know anything about what this season was going to be, they’re very top secret about that when you’re auditioning,” the 23-year-old told TheWrap Friday, one day after the two-part “American Horror Stories” debut launched on FX on Hulu. “And they gave me sides to audition for Scarlett. And when they told me that I was going to be in the show, they hadn’t really given me much information on the character. They just told me the name of the character and then I was going to be playing a mean girl — but they definitely didn’t tell me how mean I was going to have to be. So when I read the script the first time, I was honestly pretty horrified at how cruel and just evil and vindictive the character is. But overall, it was an incredibly amazing experience.”

After learning who Maya really was, Jackson says her focus with director Loni Peristere was figuring out how to keep her the “same Maya all the way through” but focusing on “different dimensions to her”: the Maya who flirts and connects with Scarlett over text and the Maya who betrays her for the world to see to impress her friends at a sleepover.

“I spoke to the director about why she was doing this and why she was leading Scarlett on and how she really felt inside,” Jackson said. “And he and I spoke about it, and it made more sense to be like, yeah, Maya actually does have feelings for Scarlett and she does question her sexuality. And she doesn’t know how to feel about it and doesn’t know how to behave about it. And obviously, her friends hate that idea. So she’s got to be the top dog of this rich-bitch, mean-girl crew.”
Jackson says that when it came to acting out that twisted scene with McCormick when Scarlett realizes the humiliating betrayal that is occurring, there was many a “sorry” said when the cameras weren’t rolling. And that attitude came back around later when McCormick had to strap on the Rubber Woman costume and act out murdering Jackson and her fellow mean-girl actresses as retribution for their evil act.

“With Sierra, it was just us apologizing to each other constantly. They’d call cut and I’d be like, ‘I’m so sorry. I promised I don’t hate you’ to Sierra. And she’s like, ‘It’s fine, it’s fine,'” Jackson said. “And then when it came time for her to kill us, she kept saying, ‘I’m so sorry, I promise I don’t hate you.’ It was a really cute constant interaction of us apologizing to each other, especially because she’s very believable. She’s very convincing. I think she felt the same way about me.”

A huge fan of “American Horror Story” since high school, Jackson says she was excited to not just be part of the spinoff, but also find out her character would be killed and trapped as a ghost in the iconic Murder House from Season 1. Of course, she expects that Maya spends that time in a productive way.
“I would hope that she would spend eternity coming to terms with her sexuality and embracing that and being OK with herself,” Jackson said. “And learning how to be kind (laughs).”
New episodes of “American Horror Stories” will premiere Thursdays on FX on Hulu.(8/15/21)

[/FONT]
Aside: Horror Movies aren't my thing. I find them too upsetting; so I'm going to pass. :smilev2: [FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Paris Jackson: Macaulay Culkin gave me acting tips
Paris Jackson: Macaulay Culkin gave me acting tips (msn.com)

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]

[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65)]CREDIT: JAMIE MCCARTHY/GETTY; AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN/FILMMAGIC[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

[FONT=&amp]Paris Jackson says her godfather, Macaulay Culkin, helped her with her ‘American Horror Stories’ audition.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The 23-year-old actress and musician – who is the daughter of Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe – stars in the FX series, which is a spin-off of the main ‘American Horror Story’ universe, and called on her godfather and acting icon for help for her audition.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Macaulay joined the FX universe for the forthcoming 10th season of the main series, and so Paris knew she could confide in him to give her advice.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]She said: "They were very, very uptight about the NDAs and things like that. But I did figure, he signed an NDA, he's in the ‘AHS’ family. I feel like if I could tell anyone, it would be him."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Paris plays mean girl Maya in the first two episodes of ‘American Horror Stories’, and her character comes face-to-face with the franchise's iconic Murder House.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]And before landing her role, she learned from Macaulay to “overdo” parts of her audition to make them more “theatrical”.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]She added: “He said overdo it at certain points. Kind of like, overact and kind of make it theatrical."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Paris also said she and her godfather exchanged behind-the-scenes photos with each other from their respective ‘AHS’ sets.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Speaking to E! News, she said: "I sent him a picture of my face covered in blood and then he sent me a picture of blood in his hair. It was cute."
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The ‘Home Alone’ icon has been a longtime friend to Paris, and said back in 2018 he was “protective” of the actress.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Macaulay – who is also godfather to Paris’ brothers, Prince and Blanket – said: "I am close with Paris. I'm going to warn you now I am very protective of her so just lookout. I am a very open book when it comes to things but like with her, she is beloved by me.”[/FONT]

Paris Jackson Just Revealed the Advice Godfather Macaulay Culkin Gave Her (yahoo.com)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whaaat! I am so glad I joined this forum, I don't hear about any of this stuff! This blows my mind, I was a big fan of the earlier seasons. I still enjoy the cast generally, and with Paris joining... I may have to tune back in!

It would be such a beautiful thing to watch Paris become a household name. Obviously, she already is, in a sense, but y'all know what I mean

Back