Playstation 4 or Xbox one?

gazjue

Proud Member
Has anyone got one if so which did you chose ? I have after many years moved away from the playstation and gone for the xbox one.

I bought PS4 two weeks ago when it got released in Europe. PS4 was my choice because it's a little more powerful than Xbox One and 100 euros cheaper. On the last-gen my choice was Xbox 360 but now I don't see a reason to buy Xbox One over PS4. PS4 also has maybe the best controller I have ever played with. Even better than the X360 controller. :)

And on PS4 the games are the main thing but not on Xbox One it seems:

Last edited:
One reason I went for the xbox was because it's more than a games console , I wanted ps 4 until they were released then changed my mind, can't believe neither play 3d films though, what games do you enjoy playing?

One reason I went for the xbox was because it's more than a games console , I wanted ps 4 until they were released then changed my mind, can't believe neither play 3d films though, what games do you enjoy playing?

I have only one game for the console because it doesn't have many games during the release. The situation is same with Xbox One too. I bought Assassin's Creed IV. Can't wait to play Watch Dogs and Metal Gear Solid V when they get released. :)

Yeah no too many game's a the mommoment I have forza , fifa 14 and ryse there is a few goo ones released next year

PS4 which I got. I wasn't really a fan of Xbox One or any other Xbox.

Never really been an Xbox person although the Xbox One is pretty decent. Overall I'm still a Playstation kind of person.

I went with xbox one... but it really comes down to what you are using it for AND which 'exclusive' games you prefer...

you are looking for an entertainment machine basically xbox one...

If you like games like Halo, Gears Of War, Quantum Break, Tomb Raider.. xbox one..

Uncharted 4, Until Dawn, God Of War, The Last Of Us, ... PS4

overall I like xbox exclusives more, but I very much want to play Uncharted.. Either way youre not getting a bad system..

Will be interesting if that happens. Will this be the last gen of Xbox consoles?

Back