Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

CD-j9cIVIAAySdA.jpg

I love this picture, that pose is PERFECTION! 🤩✨✨

img_1_1653862051601.webp
Also can we talk about how cool that effect is? Idk what causes it...glare or exposure or what (I know nothing about photography) but this looks like a work of art! Also like I could have had a Trapper Keeper* with this image on the front in grade school in the 90s lol

*this may be a distinctly American reference, I'm not sure

Also can we talk about how cool that effect is? Idk what causes it...glare or exposure or what (I know nothing about photography) but this looks like a work of art! Also like I could have had a Trapper Keeper* with this image on the front in grade school in the 90s lol

oh, I think that effect is photoshop. I got this as phone screensaver. Sorry if that was misleading.

I love this picture, that pose is PERFECTION! 🤩✨✨

img_1_1653862051601.webp
OMG yes!!! 😍🥵

I'd still want a trapper keeper with that one 🤣 I don't care that I'm an adult I'd want one lol and I could stare at that all day 😉

The first pic is so rare! Where did you find it? Please do tellllll
Do you mean the b&w pic of teenage Michael? It's further back in the thread. I'm always bumping or re-posting stuff from back in the archives cos I don't want it sitting there forgotten. It's my mission in life. There are so many beautiful photos of Michael, I want every one of them to have their moment - or another moment - in the light.

Do you mean the b&w pic of teenage Michael? It's further back in the thread. I'm always bumping or re-posting stuff from back in the archives cos I don't want it sitting there forgotten. It's my mission in life. There are so many beautiful photos of Michael, I want every one of them to have their moment - or another moment - in the light.
Damn,that is very sophisticated. ;)

But i get it. That motherfucker is finer than a snicker!

Back