Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

Yeah exactly! I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Balmain jacket because he was wearing a lot of it during that time.

I absolutely agree with you on that, I feel the same way.
Ooh, Balmain. You could be right. And I think that name came up in that article you posted a while back on another thread. Rushka the stylist. I'm sure she mentioned that name. I don't know much about the Balmain style but that jacket does seem to have that vibe. The photo makes me feel a bit tearful but the jacket just rocks. I mean, it's a biker jacket with bling. :D

No-one else but Michael could carry that off.

Ooh, Balmain. You could be right. And I think that name came up in that article you posted a while back on another thread. Rushka the stylist. I'm sure she mentioned that name. I don't know much about the Balmain style but that jacket does seem to have that vibe. The photo makes me feel a bit tearful but the jacket just rocks. I mean, it's a biker jacket with bling. :D

No-one else but Michael could carry that off.
Oh yes! He just works that so beautifully! 🥰

Oh yes! He just works that so beautifully! 🥰
Quick FYI. In TII / IJCSLY, that jacket he wears, that's by Christophe Decarnin for Balmain.

Also, saw this quote in the article by Rushka Bergman which didn't register properly the first time I read it but jumped off the page just now:

"In my eyes, growing up a Michael Jackson disciple, the art always went hand-in-hand with the artist, this mythical creature seemingly of another world." (Rushka Bergman)

It's a fabulous quote but I'm really intrigued by her use of the word 'disciple' here.

Quick FYI. In TII / IJCSLY, that jacket he wears, that's by Christophe Decarnin for Balmain.

Also, saw this quote in the article by Rushka Bergman which didn't register properly the first time I read it but jumped off the page just now:

"In my eyes, growing up a Michael Jackson disciple, the art always went hand-in-hand with the artist, this mythical creature seemingly of another world." (Rushka Bergman)

It's a fabulous quote but I'm really intrigued by her use of the word 'disciple' here.
That is right!

That quote is just so sweet and inspiring, I'm intrigued with how she phrases 'disciple'.

tumblr_mjv4rbphPU1risbllo6_250.gif

will it work with a gif?

Yes!!! And oh what an adorable gif it is!
This is the nice thing. Wrestling with chromebook weirdness and the fiddly hoo-ha of how to post a photo seems madly annoying until I get the image posted and then it's just ... bliss. Because it's Michael.

Thanks for your help although in the end have to do it slightly differently (chromebooks, lol) but your video did at least encourage me to keep trying. And the entertainment value of an IT training session complete with sound effects of dog chewing bone was just fabulous! Gotta love that.

His face in this gif - ooh, gorgeous. 🥰

I love all of these! Him getting dressed for the medley. "I am trying to get a little time to breathe here", so am I Michael, so am I :love: 🥵
Oh, is that what he's saying? I am mesmerised by the movement of his mouth (and his smile) in this one. I mean, the whole thing but his mouth, especially.

And his eyebrows.

Hand.

Shoulders.

I love all of these! Him getting dressed for the medley. "I am trying to get a little time to breathe here", so am I Michael, so am I :love: 🥵
Ok, is that what he says? Do you know what performance this is from? I need to see it immediately lol.

Michael-michael-jackson-10638005-371-600.jpg

I need Michael therapy. Tried to follow a bit of the Serova / Sony case today. Mashed my brain up. I need photos.

Just him standing there like that 🥰

The epitome of a Michelangelo statue 🥵 that's literally what Michael is standing like that...sexy🥰
There are so many things I want to say, but we’re on the wrong thread for that…

So I’m just going to assume you know everything in my heart when I look at this picture. My dirty dirty heart lol

Back