Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

maninthemirror.jpg

@Michaels Lover

BWT, blue top. I don't know what I'm talking about. I couldn't have posted a photo of it cos there isn't one. As you said, there's only that photoshopped image.

The madness is strong. :D

Last edited:
I always liked this photo from when he showed up at the green screen rehearsals for TDCAU, that clip had the feel of that one cool kid arriving late to class and him not getting in trouble at all
Have you seen this? New bits in it that I haven't seen - although I haven't got the DVD.

OMFG

I just... 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵

I am at a loss for words. Did you ever think that would happen? lol
Isn't it just so beautiful? And I had no idea what was coming the next day with all the Victory stuff.

But you? At a loss for words? I didn't see that coming, lol. We need to mark this day. :ROFLMAO:

Isn't it just so beautiful? And I had no idea what was coming the next day with all the Victory stuff.

But you? At a loss for words? I didn't see that coming, lol. We need to mark this day. :ROFLMAO:
lol well, let's not get ahead of ourselves... I've had a few minutes to gather myself... :ROFLMAO:

Ethereal. That's the main word that comes to mind here.

I mean, my immediate response is that he looks crazy hot and sexy as hell, as always. But that feels too trite, or superficial or something (even though I don't think anything about his particular brand of sex appeal is superficial, but that's another topic). Beyond those initial impulses, he's just... immaculate. Stunning. Impossibly beautiful. Ethereal.

That's all I have.

lol well, let's not get ahead of ourselves... I've had a few minutes to gather myself... :ROFLMAO:

Ethereal. That's the main word that comes to mind here.

I mean, my immediate response is that he looks crazy hot and sexy as hell, as always. But that feels too trite, or superficial or something (even though I don't think anything about his particular brand of sex appeal is superficial, but that's another topic). Beyond those initial impulses, he's just... immaculate. Stunning. Impossibly beautiful. Ethereal.

That's all I have.
Ethereal. That is perfect. So perfect I think I might cry. It sums up everything about this photo. Even his outfit.

That's all you have? That's all we need.

Back