Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

topazshirtmj.jpg

For some reason I don't get notifications on threads I used to always get notifications for!!
You've mentioned this before. It's weird.

I've seen this photo so many times and it never fails to eviscerate me. He looks beyond cool and so sexy. This is the kind of photo I would have had as a poster in my teen bedroom and kissed every night lol
I posted it for your Mum lol. I thought it should be something fairly low-key, even though she won't see it. :D

I posted it for your Mum lol. I thought it should be something fairly low-key, even though she won't see it. :D
There is NOTHING low key about this picture (or any photo of Michael in blue, in spite of the many lies I've heard about those being 'calming'...)

😉

Eh...how do I send a picture? (new here...haha) I have some on my pc, copy paste dont work, insert image is asking url...

Eh...how do I send a picture? (new here...haha) I have some on my pc, copy paste dont work, insert image is asking url...
Most of us upload pictures to another site, like posting.cc and then add link in the pictures box. I think that works better than directly uploading on to the forum.

Note to self: Need to make an instruction video!!!

hi!! It can be a little tricky at first... basically you have to upload a photo (or gif) to a 3rd party photo hosting site, such as Post Images or IMGUR. Once you do that, you can get a link and then upload it through the "media" button (that is the only way I'm able to, as far as I know)

Most of us upload pictures to another site, like posting.cc and then add link in the pictures box. I think that works better than directly uploading on to the forum.

Note to self: Need to make an instruction video!!!
Wait, there is a way to upload directly on the forum? I have never seen such a thing!

You can upload to Media as a Premium member.

Is that different from the "media" button when I hit reply to a message? Because when I do that, it still only shows an option for a link.

However! I just had the option (for the first time!) to drag and drop an image into the "image" upload... So that's very exciting!

293163026_591893585875203_9069363272251913044_n.jpeg

Is that different from the "media" button when I hit reply to a message? Because when I do that, it still only shows an option for a link.

However! I just had the option (for the first time!) to drag and drop an image into the "image" upload... So that's very exciting!

View attachment 1802
The problem with drag-n-drop is that the image does not show up in the response.

Back