Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

And here it is. Proof, if proof be need be, that you and I are somewhat on the same wavelength, wendi.

I've been meaning to post this one for you for ages cos it's one of my 'arty' ones. One of my top faves. It has everything. Well, OK, you could argue that you can't see his beautiful face properly and, yeah, I guess that is valid. But, for me, it ticks every box.

I decided yesterday I have to give up saying 'such and such a photo is my fave ever' or 'oh, I want to wear this photo stapled to my forehead' because I would have to have about 179 photos stapled to my forehead and it's unrealistic. :D

So I will content myself with, I love this photo, thank you for posting, this photo can never receive enough love and adoration but I will settle for the paltry amount I can give. Paltry because I am but a mere human unlike Michael who is god-like. I mean, I am a street witch and therefore totally awesome at all times BUT being a street witch does not give me the special powers I need to fully worship this photo. I just do the best I can.

*There is a small test in this comment, wendi. Let's see if you can pick it up.
@wendijane

Your time penalties are about to go nuclear, lol. I leave this with you for your perusal.

tumblr_ky2p49KE0J1qax4aeo1_500.jpg

Is that different from the "media" button when I hit reply to a message? Because when I do that, it still only shows an option for a link.

However! I just had the option (for the first time!) to drag and drop an image into the "image" upload... So that's very exciting!

View attachment 1802

Gah! I just saw my own post and GASPED! LOOK AT HIM. Just look at how gorgeous he is! How could any human person ever look this amazing? His eyes are miraculous. His hair looks so soft and beautiful. HIs bone structure is Godly. I just cannot with this right now. I'm in no state to handle any of it with any kind of dignity lol.

Back