Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

img-2-1661000159551.webp

This is mesmerizing!! Wow. It's amazing to see both the similarities and differences in these. He looks absolutely amazing in each one. I want a poster of this!
Yes, I absolutely want a poster of this in my living room! The on from Bad tour was my lock screen background, changed to this one now :love:

He is so beautiful!! So handsome! Omg.

@Michaels Lover I have a question for you! I know you are a long time fan and have been on this forum for years. Do you keep a collection of Mj photos? If so, how many would you say you have? As you may know, I'm a newer fan and I find myself constantly saving photos and gifs on my phone. I probably have like 200 since January haha. Just curious what it's like for people who have been in the game for years!

Also, I love your photos 😊

He is so beautiful!! So handsome! Omg.

@Michaels Lover I have a question for you! I know you are a long time fan and have been on this forum for years. Do you keep a collection of Mj photos? If so, how many would you say you have? As you may know, I'm a newer fan and I find myself constantly saving photos and gifs on my phone. I probably have like 200 since January haha. Just curious what it's like for people who have been in the game for years!

Also, I love your photos 😊
I have over 7000 photos of MJ on my computer

Back