Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

CysCUhDUkAA1pmy

Yeah, the way he is standing is all wrong, the hands are wrong 🤭. We are all getting better at it :)
Exactly. The body shape, the body lines, the stance, as you say. And also the outfit. Even when Michael wore trad formal clothing he still didn't look like that.

Not having a go at Lin. Not at all. Most of us have posted a photoshopped pic at some point, I think. I got into a terrible muddle over BWT blue shirt vs. silver shirt or whatever it was. @Michaels Lover had to sort me out, lol. sw23 posted a pic of Michael wearing glasses and we all got so excited bc he looked so lovely and ML had to break the bad news to us. We've all done it. But I'm a lot happier now I can spot them for myself.

Even when Michael wore trad formal clothing he still didn't look like that.
Yes that's another thing, I don't think I have seen any picture with Michael in a boring black suit :), (maybe it's a challenge to find such picture) especially in later years when he found his style. He seem to always embellish them with something red or sparkling or the armband.

Not having a go at Lin. Not at all. Most of us have posted a photoshopped pic at some point
Oh yes, remember that picture of Michael sitting in some kind of lounge, in glasses. We loved it so much till Michael's Lover came and pointed out it's fake 🤭. Not going to repost it though.

Yes that's another thing, I don't think I have seen any picture with Michael in a boring black suit :), (maybe it's a challenge to find such picture) especially in later years when he found his style. He seem to always embellish them with something red or sparkling or the armband.
Exactly. Even the photos of him at funerals where he's wearing black suits he still looks SO Michael. I never post photos of him at funerals. I think I have posted the gif of him at James Brown's funeral - Michael is chewing gum and looks to-die-for cool. I think I made an exception for that one but usually, funerals, I give them a miss. Doesn't feel quite right to me.

Talking about black outfits - look at WMA 2006! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, remember that picture of Michael sitting in some kind of lounge, in glasses. We loved it so much till Michael's Lover came and pointed out it's fake 🤭. Not going to repost it though.
Yeah, that was such a lovely photo. But ML was right. It was fake.

Back