Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

Sorry guys but i just want to post some pictures here from my phone and i don't know how to do this, is someone here to help me with this action please?

Thank you!πŸ™πŸ»

Sorry guys but i just want to post some pictures here from my phone and i don't know how to do this, is someone here to help me with this action please?

Thank you!πŸ™πŸ»
hi! It can be difficult to figure out at first. But you have to post them via a link. So I always use the IMGUR app. I upload a photo to it, grab a link to the photo, and then post it here via the media tab. There are other (better) apps out there too. I hope this helps!

hi! It can be difficult to figure out at first. But you have to post them via a link. So I always use the IMGUR app. I upload a photo to it, grab a link to the photo, and then post it here via the media tab. There are other (better) apps out there too. I hope this helps!
Thank you for information, is more than 10 years since i post something on forums...πŸ™ˆ

Thank you once again!πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Thank you for information, is more than 10 years since i post something on forums...πŸ™ˆ

Thank you once again!πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ
You're welcome! And I completely understand. I have never been on any forum other than this one, period. So this was and still is a learning curve for me sometimes. For example, I have a premium account and I still can't figure out how to make a gif look right in my signature πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ πŸ˜‚

looking forward to your photos :)

He must have had his teeth bleached for that picture, he is really showing them off

It really was. I couldn't even be bothered to give it a 'like' and I'm usually up for an f&m joke.

Tbf, you mostly do much better than that! Sometimes you're so sharp I'm surprised you don't cut yourself, lol.
If you look past the well defined muscles you can see some scars though I’m not kidding

2707fa8923a150517686bd2d8505f0a7.jpg

oh his huge beautiful eyes
This deserves to be cross-posted in Bad era, curls, those eyes, and Michael's ears threads. I would do it but I don't have the emotional energy after all the lovelorn suffering of staring at him. I am convinced if I ever got to know and befriend (because I just know this man would friendzone my ass) I would be misdiagnosed with narcolepsy for how often I'd faint in his presence....

This is all a dramatic way of saying: "neat pic"

This deserves to be cross-posted in Bad era, curls, those eyes, and Michael's ears threads. I would do it but I don't have the emotional energy after all the lovelorn suffering of staring at him. I am convinced if I ever got to know and befriend (because I just know this man would friendzone my ass) I would be misdiagnosed with narcolepsy for how often I'd faint in his presence....

This is all a dramatic way of saying: "neat pic"
haha I LOVE IT

Back