Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

30b3547ec75babc5e5ecbb4b1451530f--ebony-magazine-royal-news.jpg

king of my heart! 🤍
i want nothing more than to gracefully fan him like a king deserves

oh dont zin thats just beyond wallpaper now... 🫣 😭 💗 *love touched*
I had to, babe. Had to post it. Actually, I already posted it ages ago on Fave Quotes. But needed to see it over here, also. Although photos of Michael's back and shoulders are really hot I also find them almost unbearably poignant - there's one that actually makes me cry - and then the quote. The whole thing. It really was my fave pic for yesterday.

I had to, babe. Had to post it. Actually, I already posted it ages ago on Fave Quotes. But needed to see it over here, also. Although photos of Michael's back and shoulders are really hot I also find them almost unbearably poignant - there's one that actually makes me cry - and then the quote. The whole thing. It really was my fave pic for yesterday.
i am so grateful that you have ! See..u really get it. It is the poignancy part. That is exactly what i mean.

lmao i'm not able to open pinterest atm but i bet it looks great as always lmao 😭
Oh bollocks! fkn pin lol ..he is wearing his dinner jacket LOL
okay what about this
this is the original from the early 1990's calendar https://mjlyricsonly.com/photos/michael-wearing-the-spoon-knife-fork-jacket/

- when it works again @DarylJoel_B

i'm mildly obsessed n a tad bit impressed- as u can see.

Last edited:
This-is-it-Super-HQ-michael-jackson-7969498-2560-1703.jpg

I've seen a similar photo somewhere.
Now I can't find it.

chame

Last edited:
Back