filmandmusic

Proud Member
Mine:

1) ghost of another lover
2) jane is a groupie
3) groove of midnight
4) men in black
5) we love you

Surprise me! I probably don’t know of a bunch yet!

Last edited:
1- Throwing Your Life Away

2- Ghost of Another Lover

3- Slapstick

4- Faces

5- Price of Fame (pepsi version)

1- Throwing Your Life Away
3- Slapstick
5- Price of Fame (pepsi version)
Are not snippets, Slapstick's HQ version is a snippet but the full version was leaked in LQ

As for me:
  1. Rampage
  2. Man In Black
  3. Saturday Woman
  4. Ghost Of Another Lover
  5. Family Thing

Are not snippets, Slapstick's HQ version is a snippet but the full version was leaked in LQ
Man In Black, Ghost Of Another Lover, Faces, We Love You and Jane Is A Groupie were leaked in full and they were still listed.
  1. Saturday Woman
The Saturday Woman snippet on YT is fake.

And also I really only added Price of Fame to the list because I didn't think the Someone Put Your Hand Out demo was valid to this thread (since it's a demo of an already released song).

Man In Black, Ghost Of Another Lover, Faces, We Love You and Jane Is A Groupie were leaked in full and they were still listed.
I thought only the chorus to Man in black leaked
as for Ghost of another lover yeah I just realised that
And the rest wasn't mentioned by me
this is fake?
good imitator

And also I really only added Price of Fame to the list because I didn't think the Someone Put Your Hand Out demo was valid to this thread (since it's a demo of an already released song).
Jane Is A Groupie isn't leaked in full, its much much longer than a minute and a half lol

Jane Is A Groupie isn't leaked in full, its much much longer than a minute and a half lol
My bad, I thought the 3:27 minute videos were the full demo. But still, I don't think it makes a difference whether it's full or not because the song is just Michael saying ''Jane is a groupie'' over and over again.

My bad, I thought the 3:27 minute videos were the full demo. But still, I don't think it makes a difference whether it's full or not because the song is just Michael saying ''Jane is a groupie'' over and over again.

The "3:27" it's just a loop from a 1:42 snip.

Guys it is not that important if they were leaked full or just snippets, just post whatever you like :ROFLMAO:

Well yeah the vocals are quite repetitive. However, there's instrumental additions which sound great and unheard vocals/adlibs too.

Back