Pout Michael, pout as hard as you can

Jacksonskingdom-on-Twitter.jpg

😍😍

Oh that's some serious pouting 😾 😂
And the wardrobe malfunction 🤭. I am usually amazed how these outfits that were designed to be taken off quickly stayed on throughout his vigorous dancing! That must have required some serious engineering and testing.

Just looking at this thread, looks like the pouting was drastically reduced after Bad, and almost absent from HIStory! Its true as you get older, you learn not to pout 🤭

Oh that's some serious pouting 😾 😂
And the wardrobe malfunction 🤭. I am usually amazed how these outfits that were designed to be taken off quickly stayed on throughout his vigorous dancing! That must have required some serious engineering and testing.
I noticed that too :ROFLMAO: combined with the pout great combo lol! But yes, the outfits were definitely designed for quick changeouts as well as flexibility and durability, he really made it work.

Just looking at this thread, looks like the pouting was drastically reduced after Bad, and almost absent from HIStory! Its true as you get older, you learn not to pout 🤭
no doubt sw23 will be deeply unimpressed but I hadn't really noticed that. Blindingly obvious now you've pointed it out.

<wanders off, distracted>

Back