"pov: you're on a date with michael jackson" playlist (read first post!) ~ by DJ

DarylJoel_B

Inactive
Country
United-States
over the past few months, i've been making a playlist called "pov: you're on a date with michael jackson" accumulating many love/romance or just simply heavenly songs not BY michael, but which remind me HEAVILY of michael. this also connects to my other thread "What daydreams do you have about Michael?", since these are the songs i usually daydream about with him! ❤️💗💗🥰

i've put a lot of research and intuition into this playlist, making it so that if michael listened to it, he would absolutely love it. so i researched deeper on what his favorite songs were and put a few in this playlist! i've also included love songs which he or the Jackson 5 covered while at Motown, highlighted below in green, some Disney songs, and to me, it's not a playlist made for michael if i don't include his favorite song, "Smile" (the Nat King Cole version) 🥺💗

there are also songs completely unrelated to michael that still remind me of him either way, such as "Your Smiling Face" by James Taylor, "Smooth Sailin' Tonight" by the Isley Brothers, "You Are My Starship" by Norman Connors, "Tell Me" by Pages, and more!

i hope this will also help the rest of you daydreamers find something to listen to while you daydream of Michael! 🥰 if you want a song added because it reminds you of michael, show me/tell me here in this thread! also, please tell me your thoughts! this playlist means a lot to me and i feel like it's a part of my heart. i'm always keen on sharing a part of my heart with the ones i feel belonged with ❤️

this is also my thank you to the kind staff and members of MJJ Community for welcoming me with loving, open arms over the past week. i'm continue to battle a lot of problems right now at the moment, but things are getting so much better now that I've found my voice again. once again, thank you. ❤️

~ DJ ❤️

AS OF NOW, HERE IS THE COMPLETE TRACKLIST:
01. Julie Andrews - My Favorite Things (from "The Sound of Music")
02. Nat King Cole - "Smile"
03. Bread - "Make It With You"
04. Dan Fogelberg - "Longer"
05. Stevie Wonder - "Power Flower"
06. Diana Ross and Lionel Richie - "Endless Love"

07. The Temptations - "My Girl"
08. James Taylor - "Your Smiling Face"
09. Brenda Holloway - "You Can Cry On My Shoulder"
10. Artie Shaw - "All The Things You Are"
11. Bobby Darin - "Happy (Love Theme From "Lady Sings The Blues)"
12. The Delfonics - "La-La (Means I Love You)"
13. Stevie Wonder - "My Cherie Amour"
14. Shades of Blue - "Oh How Happy"
15. The Supremes - "Touch"

16. "Bambi" OST - "Love Is a Song That Never Ends"
17. Lulu - "To Sir With Love"
18. Elvis Presley - "Can't Help Falling in Love"
19. Minnie Riperton - "Lovin' You"
20. Toto - "Lea"
21. Miles Davis (feat. Kenny Hagood) - "Darn That Dream"
22. "Pinocchio" OST - When You Wish Upon a Star
23. The Isley Brothers - "Smooth Sailin' Tonight"
24. Lesley Gore - "Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows"
25. Norman Connors - "You Are My Starship"
26. Troop - "All I Do Is Think Of You" (cover of the Jackson 5)
27. Grover Washington Jr. and Bill Withers - Just the Two Of Us
28. Bee Gees - "How Deep Is Your Love"
29. Collage - "When You Smile"
30. Shalamar - "This is For The Lover In You"
31. Ambrosia - "Biggest Part Of Me"
32. Sister Sledge - "Easier to Love"
33. Maze - "Golden Time of Day"
34. Ben E. King - "Stand By Me"
35. The Beatles - "Here Comes the Sun"
36. Louis Armstrong - "La vie en rose"
37. Gary Wright - "Dream Weaver"
38. Fleetwood Mac - "Everywhere"
39. Quincy Jones - "I'm Gonna Miss You in the Morning"
40. Patti Austin and James Ingram - "Baby Come to Me"
41. Piero Picconi - "Amore Mio Aiutami"
42. "Cinderella" OST - "So This Is Love
43. Jennifer Holliday - "Say You Love Me"
44. Pages - "Tell Me"
45. Billy Joel - "Just the Way You Are"
46. The Beatles - "In My Life"
47. The Cure - "Pictures Of You"
48. The Pied Pipers - "Kiss Me Goodnight"
49. Breathe - "How Can I Fall"
50. Christopher Cross - "Sailing"
51. Lori Lieberman - "And The Feeling's Good"
52. Jennifer Holliday - "I Am Love"

Last edited:

omg so this literally JUST came up for me on my YouTube homepage, i kid you not. the song in this edit is from this playlist ("so this is love")!!! PLUS MY FAVORITE MICHAEL LOOK????? thought i would also bless your eyes and ears with this edit! ✨🥺❤️

OH MY LORD I SAW THIS LIKE MONTHS AGO AND I KEEPING WATCHING IT I LOVE HIS HAIR IT MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE
i've seen so many say they didn't like that hairstyle, even fans, and i still can't fathom why. it's literally the hair of ANGELS

Back