Prince Jackson Announces LMU Heal LA In Dedication To His Father And HTWF

GBud_RDbMAA_VTv
GBud_RDakAA2WG_
412552062_7761381473877466_2142204061643695753_n.jpg
I think his dad would be so proud right now
TY for updates

I've read that the plan is to do multiple events a year. I'm not sure if that is true, but I think it is much easier to organize that Thriller Night, so I can see it working.
I'm not sure how this would work for real but, in my head, I have a 'mini meditation' video which is basically a one minute slice of this video, the part where Prince shows us the koi pond which was Michael's favourite part of the garden (and is also Prince's favourite part) and which he had built for his Mum. So, in my head, I spin it out to be 2 or 3 minutes long. Just the camera moving around the pond and showing the fish and the plants around it and the bridge.

It works in my head, honest! :D

4m 10s - 5m 4s

I'm not sure how this would work for real but, in my head, I have a 'mini meditation' video which is basically a one minute slice of this video, the part where Prince shows us the koi pond which was Michael's favourite part of the garden (and is also Prince's favourite part) and which he had built for his Mum. So, in my head, I spin it out to be 2 or 3 minutes long. Just the camera moving around the pond and showing the fish and the plants around it and the bridge.

It works in my head, honest! :D

4m 10s - 5m 4s

Yessss!!! Omg I totally am with you. I recently watched the MJfangirl vlog of this event and there was a part where she filmed that area and it's so beautiful. I wish I could spend time there!

Back