Proof MJ didn't have many surgeries

Spaceship

Proud Member
fWVb5eQ.jpg

Tell me that don't look like Thriller era MJ

WTF? šŸ„“šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ‘»šŸ«£
Seriously? So much stupid threads. And it wont stop. Really. šŸ¤Ŗ

Not sure why we are comparing 24 year old Michael with 47 year Mike. I mean that's a 23 year difference, I presume that aging would affect his appearance. It probably defined his face structure (because he lost lots of weight and drugs happened) P.S. When I mean 'define his face structure' I mean by, for example, his cheeks and chin get more noticeable.
I don't want to cause up too much commotion (or any at all) I'm just simply stating my opinion. I know people may disagree with it and that's totally fine. (I wouldn't mind if they wrote their opinion; of course if they wanted too)

It's obvious that had his skin remained the same his appearance wouldn't have been anywhere near as talked about. I mean yeah a lot of people were talking about his surgeries in 1984, before the skin change was obvious, but this would have eventually come to pass. The skin change was far more shocking especially at a time before most people knew what vitiligo was

They made him go with lighter shade. At least way too early. He started experimenting with darker make up in late 88,89. He is very darker in Liberian Girl than bad & moonwalker. I actually prefer the Liberian Girl look over the heavy eye make up & etc. It's way more badass

i'm a troll because i'm defending MJ? lol

Last edited:
Back