Question About Mj Book?? yes or no?

mjlovergurl003

Proud Member
I hope this is the right place to post this. i wasnt sure where to go. I have just been given the book about Michael that was written by Rabbi Shmuley. The Michael Jackson Tapes one just incase anyone here forgot. i didnt ask for it it was just given to me. so my question is this, Is It worth reading and what does anyone here think about it? im just wondering what you guys think bc im really unsure about reading it. so please give me your honest opinions on this book. thank you!

Im my opinion YES Its worth reading of you Just read Michael's words from the tapes and forget all the negative narrative by Shmuley. He is trying to play physcologist in the book trying to explain Michael's thought and meaning. but Rabbi Shmuley's negative thoughts and take on What Michael is trying to to say or feel, shows he doesnt get Michael at all. I like the 2nd book better for the fact he leaves the narrative out and allows Michael to speak for himself.

I started reading it today. ive gotten to page 77 now and so far its not a bad book. i agree at the very beginning of the book Shmuley is playing the phycologist to Michael. I didnt like the part about how when he took michael to newark to pass out books to kids and he talked about how michael got upset about going to a place like newark when he is a big start shoudl never do such things like pass books out to kids. That to me was pure BS. Michael was NEVER the kind of person to throw such a hissy fit and act like he was above helping anyone. he was the most giving person ever. he cared so much and his determination to help children is so touching. everything eles just seems more like Shmuley's opinions and none of it seems make sence. he does start off making out like michael was totally off and wierd. he really didnt get michael at all. its no wonder michael perfered kids over adults. i'll hoppefully read the 2nd book too once im done with this one.

I started reading it today. ive gotten to page 77 now and so far its not a bad book. i agree at the very beginning of the book Shmuley is playing the phycologist to Michael. I didnt like the part about how when he took michael to newark to pass out books to kids and he talked about how michael got upset about going to a place like newark when he is a big start shoudl never do such things like pass books out to kids. That to me was pure BS. Michael was NEVER the kind of person to throw such a hissy fit and act like he was above helping anyone. he was the most giving person ever. he cared so much and his determination to help children is so touching. everything eles just seems more like Shmuley's opinions and none of it seems make sence. he does start off making out like michael was totally off and wierd. he really didnt get michael at all. its no wonder michael perfered kids over adults. i'll hoppefully read the 2nd book too once im done with this one.
I've only read parts of it what fans have quoted from it. Just ignore the stupid comments from Shmuley, I can't believe that he tries to paint Michael as some sort of a diva.

well i read the ENTIRE book. and i thought it was pretty good. Michael's comments from his entire conversations with shmuley were very interesting. i loved reading his views on everything from fans, movies, and life. just so beautiful. shmuley though was a such a ass! i hated how he made michael out to be a diva also. i though that was such a rude and disrespectful thing to do. he was not a diva in anyway. michael was more humble and down to earth then most people who are in the business.i also hated how pushed the subject of sex with him. michael seemed very uncomfortable with it but he still spoke about it like he had no other choice. i also didnt like how shumely critisized Britney Spears. im a fan of hers so i though he was being very rude when it came to her. other then that it wasnt a bad book and if i can get my hands on the second book i'll give that one a read to.

Great Im glad you enjoyed it. Like i said its a very good read as long as you put a muzzle on Shmuley.
Its nice to read or hear Michael speak in his own words. You will love the 2nd book its very sweet.

thanks. im glad it was better then i thought it would be. most of the time when people write books about michael or talk about him it doesnt seem to matter if they met him, were friends with him or just did a short interview with him they still dont seem to get him and take the time to make him out to be wierd and completly childish. I will defenetly keep an eye out for the second one. from what you have said about it so far it sounds better then the 1st one.

Back