Question about Opus

Eline15

Proud Member
I really want to buy the MJ opus, but it will take some time for me before I have the money and there are a lot of other (cheaper) things I want to buy first. Does anybody know how long this item will be available? I don't want to end up with a already used one so I have to know when to start saving money for it.

Only 1 big batch of the MJ Opus as been printed. Once they are all sold no new books will be printed.

Normally the Opus has only a few thousand books printed, but that makes the books very expensive. Michael wanted it to be more affordable for his fans, that's why many more books were printed and the price is lower then the other Opus books.

So yes if I were you I'd start saving up :)

Good luck.

Thanks for letting me know, I will start saving then.

You could get a small loan to buy it.........

Because by the time you've paid it off.........you will be still waiting for it to arrive!!!!!

I didn't know bol.com was selling it as well. It's more expensive there though, but that probably has to do with shipping. They always ask 1,95 but ofcourse shipping this is much more expensive.

I ordered mine in september during the pre order and it was delivered a few weeks late in January.

But I think Bol also orders them from Kraken Opus, so it might be longer then 2/3 weeks. Looking at the experiences people have.

If you want more info, there is a complete topic on the Opus somewhere on the forum Eline. Lots of info in there.

I wanted to order it today from the Kraken opus website, but unfortunately it is out of stock. :( I'm currently living in Malaysia, so it's hard to find anything here.

Oh yeah, it says currentely unavailable. Maybe they are trying to fix up all the mess before they start selling more. If they ran out of stock it probably would have said so.

I didn't know bol.com was selling it as well. It's more expensive there though, but that probably has to do with shipping. They always ask 1,95 but ofcourse shipping this is much more expensive.

I ordered mine in september during the pre order and it was delivered a few weeks late in January.

But I think Bol also orders them from Kraken Opus, so it might be longer then 2/3 weeks. Looking at the experiences people have.

If you want more info, there is a complete topic on the Opus somewhere on the forum Eline. Lots of info in there.

Thanks, will take a look at that!

Back