Question from a new user: Bill Bray & Frank Cascio

MJ4me

Proud Member
Can anyone shed light on why Michael rarely thanked two of his friends publicly on his various CD inserts? Bill Bray & Frank Cascio each spent many years in close association with Michael, & both walked through thick & thin with him. Yet Bill died in poverty & isolation with reportedly no contact from Michael for several years prior to, & Frank is not even mentioned on the HIStory CD insert, altho I believe he was very actively involved with MJ personally & professionally at that time. Thanks.

Can anyone shed light on why Michael rarely thanked two of his friends publicly on his various CD inserts? Bill Bray & Frank Cascio each spent many years in close association with Michael, & both walked through thick & thin with him. Yet Bill died in poverty & isolation with reportedly no contact from Michael for several years prior to, & Frank is not even mentioned on the HIStory CD insert, altho I believe he was very actively involved with MJ personally & professionally at that time. Thanks.

I can't remember HIStory but Frank Cascio is mentioned in the Invincible booklet however...

Michael Jackson said:
FRANK...thank you for all of your help, love and support... you are my true friend and family (stop fishing). I love you,
Michael Jackson

Page 18 of the booklet if you're wondering :)

Wasn't Frank still a kid when HIStory was released? I don't think he began to work for MJ until '99

Frank wasn't heavily involved with HIStory. He was a kid at the time. And he was thanked in Invincible.

I don't think Bill Bray died in poverty and isolation? Him and his wife rented apartment near to hospital where BB was being treated.
At the time of his death he was still on Michael's payroll, but according to some sources (Roger F) they had fall out in mid 90's, but the reason was never made public. Then again, in mid 90's BB was quite old so was he able to keep up with MJ security at that age?

http://www.redorbit.com/news/general/307325/michael_jackson_father_figure_bill_bray_dies/

and here:
http://michaelerz.tumblr.com/post/6651031701/bray-went-to-work-first-for-motown-around-1968-and

I don't know when this photos was taken but BB looks quite old in it so it could have been that he retired and there were no fall out other than BB said MJ doesn't visit him

Michael-And-Former-Head-Of-Security-Bill-Bray-michael-jackson-31703725-500-470.jpg

(great photo of Michael:))

Wasn't Wayne Nagin MJ's security around the alleged fall out, so he probably would know what happened, but he ain't talking?

Older thread about Wayne and BB
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...en-to-Wayne-and-Bill-Bray?highlight=Bill+Bray

There were very few people in Michael's life that haven't spilled the beans on MJ. I can think of BB and his Evvy T, not a word out of them.

Last edited:
Bill Bray was like a father to Michael. I have no doubt that Bill was always present in the heart and life of Michael in the last years of his life. :heart: And some people and the media like to talk a lot without having the slightest idea of the real facts... I do not believe they had a fight, turned away in recent years and bla bla bla... Bullshit! Michael sever relations with Bill? Never! That would never happen. For me, Bill was one of the best people that Michael could have in his life. The best bodyguard of Michael. No doubt! He never went public to talk about anything and was always loyal to Michael. Bill knew a lot about Michael, more than any other person. You can imagine how Michael shared with him.... a lot! Michael could do so without fear and worry....because he knew he could trust blindly Bill. All the secrets that Michael shared with him, he took to the grave.

mikebillbray.jpg

np624801283111890billbr.jpg

michael-with-bill-bray.jpg

aefe4af2-a339-5382.jpg

med_gallery_395_42609.jpg

MJ+2012+1983+Bill+Bray.jpg

2qibhfp.jpg

31b4c673.jpg

d5551258.jpg

bill_bray_1977_07_23.jpg

47167_187904481345886_1682168810_n.jpg

michael+jackson+zoo+berlim+1988+(2).jpg

886739_1341007202641_428_300.jpg

Michael-And-Bill-Bray-michael-jackson-35214258-335-400.jpg

images

:heart:

I can imagine the pain that Michael felt when Bill died :cry: ....

Last edited:
Yes, the media made up lies trying to blame MJ for something in relation to Bill Bray but it was all total BS. Bill Bray had a lifetime commitment from MJ, and how many people have a boss that is going to give them a job for their entire career and then continue to fully support them once they retire? But MJ did that and still gets blamed???

Yes, the media made up lies trying to blame MJ for something in relation to Bill Bray but it was all total BS. Bill Bray had a lifetime commitment from MJ, and how many people have a boss that is going to give them a job for their entire career and then continue to fully support them once they retire? But MJ did that and still gets blamed???

Exactly!!!! And..... Bill was not only an employee for Michael. It was also Michael's family and was like a father to him. Besides Bill I can not see any other person who worked for Michael to be so intimate and close to him. Bill had this intimacy, closeness and freedom with Michael. After all, he spent a life with Michael. He has my respect for being such a good person and loyal to Michael. :heart: I would love to have known Bill and talked about Michael. :girl_sigh:

I agree! I think there was not many others and people like Bill Bray was very hard to find. I am sure Michael loved him and knew how loyal Bill was. God bless them.

Roger Friedman blames Michael for everything.

Hmmn - are you talking the HIStory booklet? Pg 18 of mine is a photo...

I agree! (about the spilling beans - or not.) It is those quiet ones that we can know were loyal to Michael.

I wouldn't call it media trying to blame MJ. The source for that alleged fall-out was Roger F and other tabloids copied his article so it became sort of "fact", and it is very much similar than what he wrote about MJ and Bob J's fall-out.

You know how it works, one tabloid prints nonsense story and other tabloids copy the same article, and fiction becomes fact, and it still works like that today.

I wouldn't call it media trying to blame MJ. The source for that alleged fall-out was Roger F and other tabloids copied his article so it became sort of "fact", and it is very much similar than what he wrote about MJ and Bob J's fall-out.

I don't know what happened between Michael and Bill Bray, but Friedman's Bob Jones story was BS. Not telling about Jones' betrayal he just acted like Michael got rid of him with no reason. That kind of manipulative journalism is always present when it comes to MJ: omitting things, twisting things etc.

Back