Rare Pictures Thread

I think 'puddle of nonsense' could be my new place of residence.
Good, we can split the rent 😂

'desperately desperate' kinda sums up every response I've ever had to Michael from day dot to just now.
Uhhhh yeah. I'll never be anything else, ever again lol.

I don't like the video but I do love the few shots of Michael we have. He looks devastatingly beautiful in that vid. Every shot of him is engraved on my brain even though I hardly ever watch it. In fact, the shots of him seem kind of wasted given that the video is so dull (imo, obvs, I'm sure many people love it). D'you know what I mean? When you have Michael Jackson looking THAT amazing, well, DO something with that, fgs! Create something that matches how awesome he looks, iyswim.
Oh yeah, I didn't mean to confuse you. I genuinely just wasn't sure if it was from Who Is It or something else. But I agree he looks beyond incredible in that video. Crazy sexy (here we go again!) and just gorgeous. I don't know why there would ever be a music video that isn't 90% just showing us Michael's beautiful self. Talk about getting tons of view! Whew, lord. Michael is so emotive, I would watch any video of him doing literally anything.

I know there were problems on the video shoot. I'm just not sure that David Fincher's vision was *ever* going to give us what that song needed.
WHAT PROBLEMS?! I always feel like I know so much and it turns out I know very little lol.

Last edited:
Thank you. I thought it was.

I don't like the video but I do love the few shots of Michael we have. He looks devastatingly beautiful in that vid. Every shot of him is engraved on my brain even though I hardly ever watch it. In fact, the shots of him seem kind of wasted given that the video is so dull (imo, obvs, I'm sure many people love it). D'you know what I mean? When you have Michael Jackson looking THAT amazing, well, DO something with that, fgs! Create something that matches how awesome he looks, iyswim. I know there were problems on the video shoot. I'm just not sure that David Fincher's vision was *ever* going to give us what that song needed.

Here endeth the rant. I will now return to my 'puddle of nonsense'. Mail can be forwarded.
I 100% agree dear, absolutely!

Endeth rant lol :ROFLMAO:

Oh yeah, I didn't mean to confuse you. I genuinely just wasn't sure if it was from Who Is It or something else. But I agree he looks beyond incredible in that video. Crazy sexy (here we go again!) and just gorgeous. I don't know why there would ever be a music video that isn't 90% just showing us Michael's beautiful self. Talk about getting tons of view! Whew, lord. Michael is so emotive, I would watch any video of him doing literally anything.
Exactly!! It's like a travesty to not have Michael in there the whole 100% of the time! Him all in his gorgeousness...I would watch him with you lol

msc0906290926001-p2.jpg

His gorgeousness makes me see God lol.
Two more Rumi quotes:

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

"Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames."

I'm having a Rumi moment. I do love his quotes and these seem very appropriate. They made me think of you and your Michael experiences.

Two more Rumi quotes:

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

"Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames."

I'm having a Rumi moment. I do love his quotes and these seem very appropriate. They made me think of you and your Michael experiences.I l

I love both of these so much! Thank you for sharing these! Wow. They echo so much of how I feel. Not just in regard to Michael, but also life!

tumblr_m85p2xm3k91r8w2nro1_1280.jpg

@wendijane

Here's another type of photo that I absolutely love, gig photos. I don't think there are as many good gig photos of Michael as there should be which is weird. There are lots of beautiful photos of him performing but not many big, epic ones. There don't seem to be that many showing him in front of the crowd and the ones that I have seen are fine but not what I would call iconic. I just think it's odd.

I'm re-posting this one cos, omg, I love it so much. Any gig photo with dry ice floating around, I'm gonna love it. This one is extra good cos of the way his profile is highlighted by the stage lighting. Cooler than cool. He looks like he's enjoying himself which is always glorious to see. 🥰

Last edited:
Back