Rare Pictures Thread

staywild23

Premium Member
Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Dang it! I've seen a bigger version of this somewhere! Gah! Bet I won't be able to remember.

Anyway, lovely to see it. Lovely, lovely Michael.
Ahh see this is why I don't post in this thread! So hard to post an actual rare pic 😞

Still we can celebrate Michael's beauty always and endlessly! 😊

staywild23

Premium Member
tumblr_n4ixegPmfV1qcsr0lo1_500.gif

Oh my entire heart!! 😍πŸ₯°

zinniabooklover

Proud Member
Ahh see this is why I don't post in this thread! So hard to post an actual rare pic 😞

Still we can celebrate Michael's beauty always and endlessly! 😊
no, no, that's not what I meant! It is rare. I've only seen it one time.

But I'm sure I've seen a bigger version which, simply bc it was bigger, was even more beautiful. It's fab that you posted it. I had forgotten about it, I love it, it's helping me ...

Love that you posted it. I mean, OK, I need a magnifying glass, lol. But that's OK. :ROFLMAO:

staywild23

Premium Member
no, no, that's not what I meant! It is rare. I've only seen it one time.
I didn't think it was what you meant! I just know it may annoy other people lol. But it's a beautiful photo so no regrets lol

But I'm sure I've seen a bigger version which, simply bc it was bigger, was even more beautiful. It's fab that you posted it. I had forgotten about it, I love it, it's helping me ...

Love that you posted it. I mean, OK, I need a magnifying glass, lol. But that's OK. :ROFLMAO:
Lol really??? I posted from my phone and it looks huge on my end. I have to check the desktop version!

zinniabooklover

Proud Member
I love the ways he's sitting in this. The way he looks so at ease and comfortable with himself. I love how --

OMG!

"On the stairs..." -- I said this earlier today in a different thread! πŸ˜‚
Totally forgot that, lol. I was actually scooting around looking at 'straw hat' photos but have now been distracted. Got another one coming up.

wendijane

Proud Member

oh my!

oh my my!

@wendijane - this is beautiful. Am having the sh******t of sh***y days. And then I come home and find this on the board. This is Michael therapy at its best. πŸ₯°
Exactly .. awww glad i found one that could change your day @zinniabooklover . Yep i know . it's really beautiful of him and i did gasp at it myself.
Walking towards us you see .i love those ones!

zinniabooklover

Proud Member
Exactly .. awww glad i found one that could change your day @zinniabooklover .
Oh, it really did. πŸ™‚

Yep i know . it's really beautiful of him and i did gasp at it myself.
Walking towards us you see .i love those ones!
And I have a thing about him walking or running. I think it's partly to do with his beautiful long legs, partly his movement as a dancer even when he's doing something mundane like walking, partly he's just beautiful and partly I can't quite put my finger on it but even a still photo of him running but most especially walking just sends me a bit doolally, lol.

wendijane

Proud Member
Oh, it really did. πŸ™‚

And I have a thing about him walking or running. I think it's partly to do with his beautiful long legs, partly his movement as a dancer even when he's doing something mundane like walking, partly he's just beautiful and partly I can't quite put my finger on it but even a still photo of him running but most especially walking just sends me a bit doolally, lol.
Good. πŸ’ƒ
Yes i get that yeah , I have a thing where his cheekbones ....he is kittenish -.i cannot explain it , but i know it when i see i a picture of him being it , its usually found in human nature in the 92 gold leotard or 2006 wmas - that doesnt really make sense now lol
I go doolally with near enough every picture these days. πŸ˜†

zinniabooklover

Proud Member
Good. πŸ’ƒ
Yes i get that yeah , I have a thing where his cheekbones ....he is kittenish -.i cannot explain it , but i know it when i see i a picture of him being it , its usually found in human nature in the 92 gold leotard or 2006 wmas - that doesnt really make sense now lol
I go doolally with near enough every picture these days. πŸ˜†
:ROFLMAO:

Darlin', I think 'doolally' is your middle name!

omg, gonna go and see if I can find any more Thriller / Twitter stats and then it's bedtime. Knackering day today!

wendijane

Proud Member
:ROFLMAO:

Darlin', I think 'doolally' is your middle name!

omg, gonna go and see if I can find any more Thriller / Twitter stats and then it's bedtime. Knackering day today!
Wendi jane Doolally ! i can cope with that LOL alright , night, night @zinniabooklover :)

ooh the last one , new to me

Last edited:

wendijane

Proud Member
Wendi jane Doolally ! i can cope with that LOL alright , night, night @zinniabooklover :)

ooh the last one , new to me
@DangerousGal91 i know , that last one , the 'green' one , i had to look twice at

Moonstreet

Proud Member
@Hiker this thread is a hot mess. Hundreds of photos with broken links and not available, fake photos posted as real, the same photos posted multiple times and so much more. It really has served its purpose and should be closed and removed from the sticky section. :)

Hiker

MJJC Staff
Staff member
Donations
$20.00
I will remove it from sticky section. Few pages back we agreed that in age of social media and after so many years, there are hardly any rare pictures left. So this is just a pictures thread. I do like the idea of closing it with that message. There are many other picture threads.
On the broken links, I cleanup when I see something, but it's too much work to do that actively.
On fakes, come to think of it, probably better to delete when it's confirmed that it's a fake. Feel free to report those.
Finally on duplicate postings and cross postings, many here enjoy that 😁